The Confused Little Beauty ("Is your cleanliness not healed yet" / Drama Chapter

front page
The Confused Little Beauty ("Is your cleanliness not healed yet" / Drama Chapter)
search
The Confused Little Beauty ("Is your cleanliness not healed yet" / Drama Chapter)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

It's not grab bag

These two days the plot card is very strong

The meat of the next chapter will be posted tomorrow 눈_눈

-----text-----

It is difficult to earn lewd points, but the brother's love value has risen quite quickly, and has already reached 65.

The little beauty sat in the man's arms, and picked the carrot from her own bowl to the other's bowl openly.

Yin Qiyuan laughed a little and said, "Why are you so picky?"

The little beauty blinked, leaning on the man's chest and softly said: "Isn't there a husband here, you eat and I don't eat, we just complement each other."

Yin Qiyuan had no choice but to pick up the carrot and eat it.

The little beauty smiled at him and continued to eat. Yin Qiyuan looked down at the man's black eyes, and the more he thought about it, the more wrong he became. Why did he seem to be... eaten to death by the little assistant?

After Yuan Wanbai finished eating, she slipped out of her brother's arms, and after seeing the man packed away his things, she put on a pair of snow-white gloves again. He couldn't help asking curiously: "Why are you wearing gloves again?" He obviously hasn't worn them for the past two days.

The man was pulling up his gloves, and when he heard this, he glanced at him, and the little beauty said again: "Are you still obsessed with cleanliness?"

Yin Qiyuan paused: "Of course not." In the past two days, he was too obsessed with hugging his little assistant. If this continues, wouldn't he be unable to leave her? After the little assistant was with me, she didn't need anything, and went to work, home, and bed with me every day... It seemed that she planned to live a lifetime like this, but how could this be possible?

If you don't plan anything, then why did you first enter the entertainment industry, and then climb into your own bed? If the other party is still a starlet, it would be a clear deal for him to give fame and fortune, but the other party just terminated the contract and became his assistant. Is it because I want too much and know that I will not agree, so I retreat to advance, and when I fall unconsciously and cannot do without him at all, then let him handle it?

Ah... isn't it okay to be a clean freak? The little beauty blankly recalled the meeting and said: "Didn't you just eat the carrot I picked up?" If you are a cleanser, you should be very resistant to eating other people's saliva.

Here it comes, Yin Qiyuan's heart shuddered, it seemed that the piece of carrot just now was a temptation, and he had already been suspected of pretending to be a clean freak. Once you know that you are skin hungry, it will be uncomfortable if you don't stick to him, and the other party will definitely push forward.

He turned around, curled up his fingers, stroked the snow-white icy silk between his fingers and said: "I just endured it, but now I feel a little uncomfortable, so I put on gloves again."

The little beauty was a little worried: "Ah? Then you usually feel uncomfortable when you touch and kiss me?"

The man froze for a moment, his eyes darkened, and he said word by word: "A little bit indeed."

"But I plan to overcome my cleanliness recently. After all, I always have to be in contact with people, so I use your body to increase resistance."

...?

The little beauty bit her lip: "Even if you plug it in at night, is it increasing your resistance?"

"Of course, otherwise what do you think it is?" the man said lightly.

Thinking you were a pervert, Yuan Wanbai secretly thought.

Seeing that the person did not answer, Yin Qiyuan withdrew his gaze and said, "Go into the lounge and play with your mobile phone. I will deal with a few documents first."

The little beauty turned her eyes: "Then call me if you have something to do." Then she walked into the lounge and took out the vibrating egg that she secretly hid.

The man lowered his head to deal with the documents, and tried to forget the little assistant. In the blink of an eye, most of the afternoon passed, very busy and fulfilling, but his heart was a little empty, and sometimes he couldn't help but stare at the lounge. on the door.

If he doesn't call the little assistant, the little assistant really won't come out? If you want to take him down, shouldn't you work harder? Why don't you take the initiative to stick to him? The man clenched the pen in his hand, stood up after a while, and knocked on the door of the lounge.

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
The queen is spoiled by the stinky dogs
taught by the owner every day
Daddy's Canary (Bisexual)
No matter what, you have to bully the idiot cannon fodder.
I just want to give birth to the villain (quick transmigration)
The social horror idiot is forced to love by the boss
Recently updated novel
Erased masculinity (bdsm)
I ran away after becoming a worm mother
Strategies for strong bisexual school grass
After being raped by the twin brother
Dressed as a prince's mansion enlightenment aunt (NP brother rice bowl GH)
disease
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop