Son of God 8 (Aphrodisiac/Forcing desperate believers into their arms/Active rid

front page
Son of God 8 (Aphrodisiac/Forcing desperate believers into their arms/Active riding)
search
Son of God 8 (Aphrodisiac/Forcing desperate believers into their arms/Active riding)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The brother sneered and asked: "Who can't live without whom?"

That's right, it's me, I can't do without my wife for half a step, and I have to turn back to my room

The next chapter is high-energy, and the horse will fall soon, because the brother is completely shameless

-----text-----

"Get out of this forest?" Little Shengzi squeezed his palms, "Does this mean that the pilgrimage trial is over?"

The knight met those beautiful blue eyes that were trembling with nervousness, and smiled happily: "Of course not."

"The trial is not over until you actually see the gods."

"Will there still be monsters?"

"Monster?" The man chuckled and mouthed, and said slowly, "Don't be afraid whether there is one or not, I will protect His Excellency the Son."

Yuan Wanbai: "..."

Is it an illusion? I always feel that my brother has already started to threaten me.

He yelled at his senior brother as a bastard in his heart, but on the surface he was still cowardly and pitiful. He moved to the side of the man and firmly grasped a strong arm that was hanging down. After going through last night, he really didn't dare to get into the man's arms, so he could only hold hands. God of Light, ah no, any god will do, oh God bless, I hope he will not encounter too scary monsters today.

Yin Qiyuan turned his head slightly, and glanced at the little believer.

Probably his prayer really worked. Until he walked out of the forest, the monster huddled in the corner peacefully. The little Shengzi couldn't help jumping for joy, especially after seeing the bustling scene outside the forest, his eyes lit up up.

There is a lot of traffic, bustling to and fro. The streets and alleys are connected and developed, and the soldiers are strictly armed and hold swords, patrolling in formation. There is no cover from the shadows of tall trees, the sky above the head is blue and clear, and the strangers around are kind and lovely, ah~ even the spiers on the top of the building are so beautiful.

At first glance, it is a good place where monsters dare not make mistakes.

He had just paid the copper coins to lead the people into the city, and within a few steps, the little believer slowly let go of his hands while looking around. Yin Qiyuan was a little unhappy, and when he stayed in the hotel, his unhappiness climbed to the extreme.

"Two distinguished guests..."

"Do you want one room or two?" The questioner couldn't help but glance at the tall, frowning man.

"Two rooms." Yuan Wanbai repeated in a low voice.

Yin Qiyuan laughed angrily. He put his hands on the top of the little believer's hair and rubbed them gently: "Okay, listen to him."

If you are so misbehaving, you will be punished twice in the evening.

Little Shengzi didn't know about this, he was still caught in the joy of temporarily escaping the monster and successfully sleeping in a separate room with the knight who bullied him. Facing the man's aggressive gaze, he just pretended not to see it, and slipped briskly into his room.