Little cutie gets fucked endlessly (tied up and fucked to a breakdown in various

front page
Little cutie gets fucked endlessly (tied up and fucked to a breakdown in various places in the office)
search
Little cutie gets fucked endlessly (tied up and fucked to a breakdown in various places in the office)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The easter eggs are the brother's cranky thoughts and strange possessiveness after hearing the little beauty call her husband

-----text-----

There was silence inside the door, the little assistant fell asleep? Yin Qiyuan felt a little itchy when he thought that someone might be sleeping on his own bed.

He opened the door, and the quilt was indeed bulging. The little assistant was curled up in the quilt, revealing a small red face, obviously sleeping soundly. The man couldn't help getting closer, first stroked the slightly messy forehead hair, then took the opportunity to take off his gloves, and rubbed the white and rosy face of the little assistant with his fingertips.

Yuan Wanbai frowned and moved, the quilt was flipped open, revealing a touch of whiteness. Yin Qiyuan focused his attention, and unexpectedly saw a section of smooth thigh, and the exposed skin was very fair and delicate. The little assistant didn't wear pants? His throat rolled, and he couldn't help touching it with his fingertips, and then slowly lifted the side of the quilt, which immediately confirmed the thought just now.

The man in front of him was only wearing underwear, his two flexible and slender legs were bare, lying on his side overlapping each other, the man grabbed the edge of the quilt, looked at the little assistant's bulging, and felt that what he thought was a symbol of innocence The white boxer briefs revealed a bit of color.

Is the little assistant seducing himself? The man's eyes were dark, Yuan Wanbai felt a chill coming from under him in his sleep, and gradually opened his eyes, he blinked, his eyes were still somewhat confused, but at this moment the man pressed his hand to Between the legs, the sudden fiery touch made the little beauty panic, and reflexively clamped the troubled big hand with her legs.

The little beauty met the man's gaze and wanted to question him, but Yin Qiyuan said first, "Why aren't you wearing pants?"

He froze for a moment, trying to remember. After playing the vibrator, um... it seemed like I hid something back, and then I thought about lying down first, and then I put on my pants later, and fell asleep! ? The little beauty opened her eyes wide and had no choice but to argue: "It's cooler to take off your pants."

"Then now, do you still want to cool off?" Yin Qiyuan raised his eyebrows.

The little beauty shook her head quickly, trying to pull the quilt over to cover her body, but the man threw the quilt away and said with a smile: "It's just right, I don't want to cool down anymore, I just want to sweat."

"What... woo!" The hand between the legs moved up, and the palm of the hand hugged the delicate woman through a thin cloth. The little beauty grabbed the man's arm with both hands, and her two legs struggled helplessly. I don't know whether to clamp or open,

Yin Qiyuan scraped the meat seam with his middle finger, his two tender lips parted slightly, and a stream of lewd water flowed out. He looked at the pair of white boxers that were soaked in the middle, and said softly, "The pussy is so wet, it can be directly dried."

The little beauty froze when she heard the words, she never expected that her sensitive female pussy would fall into the hands of a man after she climaxed after playing secretly for a while. Yin Qiyuan leaned forward, and the little beauty hurriedly covered her lower body, but she didn't expect that her hands slipped into the top of the shirt, and she flexibly unwrapped her chest. The moment the white strip was pulled out, a pair of plump snow breasts popped out , Stretched the well-proportioned white shirt tightly, and the swaying flesh rippled through the fabric, as if it was about to overflow.