Resurrection (shameless brother after recovering memory/"Let me introduce, this

front page
Resurrection (shameless brother after recovering memory/"Let me introduce, this is my quasi-dao partner"
search
Resurrection (shameless brother after recovering memory/"Let me introduce, this is my quasi-dao partner"
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Junior brother's memory is still loading hh

-----text-----

Yin Qiyuan didn't expect that he would die in a mission.

Probably the accident always comes earlier than the expression of love.

What's even more regrettable is that in this short period of time, their relationship has not improved at all - the junior brother is still avoiding him. When he was seriously injured and lying on the ground, Yin Qiyuan thought viciously that he should have used all means to snatch the person to his side, at least he could leave a deep and unforgettable impression in the other person's heart even if he died.

But at the moment of real death, there was a little kindness in his rotten heart.

Junior brother avoids him, okay. It's okay if you don't like him anymore. It's best not to feel sad about his death just because you were once the object of his wooing.

Of course, he doesn't mind the little junior brother being sad for him, just a little bit.

After being sad... just forget about him as a dead person and start over.

...

Yuan Wanbai collapsed at the moment when he heard that his senior brother's life card was broken.

"Senior Brother Yin's last mission is..." The people in the director's hall looked solemn, and they were about to flip through the small volume recording the mission trip personnel, and someone below answered first.

"Chijueyan Land, the task of beheading the fiery red beast." The disciple in the green uniform choked with sobs, and barely said one word, "Single task... the task period is three days."

The people in the council hall were stunned for a moment, and quickly turned to the task he said, which was exactly the same.

"Okay, then send someone to bring back Senior Brother Yin's body..." He took out several instructions, and before he finished speaking, the blue figure stepped forward to snatch a piece, and left in an instant.

"Hey--!!" The people in the council hall yelled, "That junior brother, come back-"

How can a disciple in Tsing Yi, who has only been in the sect for a few years, go to a dangerous place that can damage the senior brother of the sect? He frowned, but had to distribute the remaining guidance orders.

When Yin Qiyuan woke up, there was someone lying on his body.

His forehead was in pain, as if something was about to surge up, making him dizzy, and at the same time, the trembling crying of the person on his body became more and more familiar.

"Don't cry." The man who recovered all his memories said hoarsely.

Yuan Wanbai raised his head abruptly, and the two of them looked at each other unexpectedly, one had a calm face and deep eyes, the other was in a panic, his face was full of tears, the corners of his eyes and nose were stained red, and there was a hint of confusion in his eyes. Dazed to react.

Brother, brother is alive again! !

This thought finally hit him like lightning. Yuan Wanbai's teary eyes widened, he was at a loss, momentarily surprised and momentarily delighted, the strength of his hands gripping his brother's robe became stronger, and finally he couldn't hold it anymore, and buried himself in the into each other's arms.