Marriage (After the cervix was opened with props, the uterus was exploded, hugge

front page
Marriage (After the cervix was opened with props, the uterus was exploded, hugged and fucked from inside to outside)
search
Marriage (After the cervix was opened with props, the uterus was exploded, hugged and fucked from inside to outside)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

This chapter is also called "On How Riding Fails" and "How Difficult to Earn Lustful Points"

Laughing to death, I can only let the little beauty earn a little more in the extra episode! !

Easter egg is assuming that the little beauty is really fucked in the closet, creampie

-----text-----

After solving the matter of King Duan, the feelings in Yin Qiyuan's heart poured out like a valve opened in a reservoir, and the love value suddenly rose to 85. On the third morning after that day, Yuan Wanbai dreamed that he was tightly wrapped by a strange warm snake, and the snake letter was vomited on his neck. He shuddered and struggled to wake up.

Sure enough, the senior brother was holding him tightly in his arms, his lips and teeth pressed against his neck and kept licking and sucking. The man saw that after he woke up, he kept moving, and even reached into his robe to squeeze the round snow milk. Yuan Wanbai gasped in shock, tilted his head slightly, the man leaned up against his neck, and breathed hot air in his ear, until the small and white earlobe turned red, then said hoarsely: "Wan Bai, I still want ."

The little beauty wanted to cry, didn't she have been doing it for more than two days, why is the senior brother still not enough? In the beginning, he could still earn some lewdness points by riding, but after that, he could only become limp and let others manipulate him. Seeing his limp appearance, the senior brother not only did not relax, but became even more excited. After every day, I help him take a bath carefully, sleep in my arms, and start again when I wake up the next day.

The speed of recovery of physical strength can't keep up with the speed of being fucked to make him weak, so he can't get lewd value at all! Yuan Wanbai covered his red ears, and looked at his senior brother with clear black eyes. Yin Qiyuan's throat rolled down as he looked at the pitiful and pleading eyes.

At this time, Feng Wei's voice came from outside the door, "Master, Mr. Huo sent a letter to invite you to the palace."

Yin Qiyuan paused, and the little beauty took the opportunity to get out of his arms, "Husband, go quickly! I'll help you change your clothes!" He glanced at the little beauty with a half-smile, said to wait for me to come back, got dressed, got up and left.

...

"The Imperial Physician has used strong medicine. Your Majesty is feeling better today and is writing the imperial edict." A black-clothed attendant said.

This should be Huo Xiang's person, Yin Qiyuan thought to himself, he opened the door and entered, and as expected, he saw His Majesty who was buried in front of the case and Huo Xiang beside him.

"General Yin, please sit down. I listened to Huo Xiang. This time, you have done a good job in escorting. I named you General Longwei and will be stationed in the capital, okay?"

Yin Qiyuan sneered, "The merits of the minister are far from enough. If it hadn't been for General Chi Lu leading the army and the imperial guards guarding the city gate, and Huo Xiangqing suppressing the internal rebels, things would not have gone so smoothly. I am afraid that the important task of guarding the capital would be unbearable for the minister." However, two months ago, the minister was poisoned by a strange poison and his legs were disabled. Now he has only recovered a few percent, and there are many delays in the march and battle. This time, the escort has been done to the best of the minister. Now that the world has been settled, I hope your majesty will promise Disarmed and returned to the fields." The old emperor's temptation was useless, he had already made up his mind to stay away from power and spend the rest of his life with Wan Bai.