The little mermaid who asked humans to deeply stimulate the gestational sac (was

front page
The little mermaid who asked humans to deeply stimulate the gestational sac (was so fucked that she sprayed milk, trembled, and dropped pearls)
search
The little mermaid who asked humans to deeply stimulate the gestational sac (was so fucked that she sprayed milk, trembled, and dropped pearls)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Little mermaids lay eggs, unfertilized failed eggs

The more pitiful you are, the more you want to mess with him. The pervert is actually me

I read all the cross comments in the last chapter, happy and want more! !

Everyone is welcome to provide more inspiration for the author!

There are easter eggs, take it yourself

-----text-----

Eh?

Is there such a good thing?

Is your plan about to succeed? !

Yuan Wanbai's beautiful blue eyes lit up, she tried her best to resist the urge to slap her tail on the bed, turned her head, suppressed her smile and said, "It's up to you."

It's not that she was played with her tits, and it's not that she has never been played. He didn't believe that senior brother didn't talk, he used to suck while touching... Hmph, he would definitely fall for it anyway.

The Little Mermaid obviously didn't know how pitifully a pair of boobs would be played.

Hearing this, Yin Qiyuan glanced at him with dark eyes, and then increased the strength in his hand.

The small and full of soft meat was pinched vigorously, and in just a moment, the retracted milk hole quickly opened, and the squeezed juice couldn't wait to pour out, but just a few drops of milk dripped out, and the tender red milk The tip was pressed by the fingertips. The swollen pedicle was pinched by two fingers and pulled into a small strip. The nipple hole on the top was compacted, but the breast meat fell into the calloused fingers.

"ah!!"

The swollen breasts were ravaged wantonly, the juice inside could not find its way out, it could only hit the immature breast cavity over and over again, Yuan Wanbai blushed all of a sudden, and frantically slapped the man's arm.

"Let go... oh let go! Don't-!"

Yin Qiyuan ignored it, twisted the tip of the nipple, the snowy breast meat did not fall off at all, he pressed all of it under the palm and kneaded it carefully, feeling the pleasure of the tender breast mass that had been stimulated, getting bigger and bigger, gradually overflowing Some couldn't hold it anymore, so they let go of the clogged fingertips.

The milky white juice splashed out quickly, and a high jet was thrown into the air, hitting the man's clothes, outlining the contours of a plump chest and abdomen. The little mermaid's struggling movements stopped suddenly, her waist trembled, her beautiful blue tail was also raised, her face was flushed, and her blue eyes were full of confusion.

Yin Qiyuan chuckled, tightened his fingers, and the milk gushed out like a burst of milk, even the bed and the ground were sprinkled with runny white. He glanced at the pitiful shriveled snow-white flesh, dotted with wet spots. The red meat balls and the tiny milk holes were all unbelievably dilated, and the throat suddenly tightened, and the mouth became a little dry.

He couldn't help lowering his head, bit the ball of meat, and took most of the milk into his mouth. The greasy juice flows into the throat, it is fragrant and sweet, with a warm taste. He firmly held the other person's shoulders, and kept his head in silence until the miserable cries of the Little Mermaid came to his ears, and the sucking movements became stagnant, and Yin Qiyuan suddenly looked up, only to realize that the whole milk bag had been sucked by him up.