The Little Mermaid who rehearsed the wedding (After being raped and collapsed in

front page
The Little Mermaid who rehearsed the wedding (After being raped and collapsed into a fishtail, she was still brutally fucked/End)
search
The Little Mermaid who rehearsed the wedding (After being raped and collapsed into a fishtail, she was still brutally fucked/End)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I feel that after I finished writing this chapter, my senior brother has changed to another level

I plan to write another story about being imprisoned. The little mermaid is married to a perverted real fisherman.

-----text-----

The wedding of the star thief leader and his little mermaid was held on a small island in the blue sea.

Yuan Wanbai was very surprised when he learned the real identity of his senior brother, but the man smiled and said, "Isn't it good for a star thief? If he were an ordinary fisherman, Xiaoyu would be imprisoned by me for the rest of his life. Get fucked at home."

Yuanwan turned red and red-faced, and wanted to kick him, Yin Qiyuan hugged him again and said, "It's not like now, Xiaoyu can go wherever he wants, and my husband can take you around the stars blatantly."

"After getting married, Xiaoyu chooses a few planets he likes. Let's go on honeymoon, shall we?"

The Little Mermaid snorted softly, expressing that she reluctantly agreed.

"Boss!" There was a sudden knock on the door outside, "The wedding dress you want is ready."

Yin Qiyuan opened the door, and his men pushed in a long row of snow-white wedding dresses, white crisp suits, and snow-white long skirts with gauze. Yuan Wanbai blinked in confusion, did they send the wrong ones? He didn't think much, and stretched out his hand to the suit. He remembered that he wore a white suit when he got married in the last world.

The man closed the door, his eyes darkened: "Little fish, come here." Yuan Wanbai walked over with his suit in his hands for no reason, and was forcibly hugged to the hanger full of long skirts, "This is your wedding dress. "

"Bastard." Her pretty face was flushed through the snow gauze, "This is for girls, I don't want it."

"Who said that?" Yin Qiyuan took out a long skirt and said seriously, "This is called a mermaid skirt, and it's specially designed for mermaids like you to wear."

The little mermaid was confused again, and he cast his eyes on the tulle skirt: "Really? But it doesn't look like a fishtail at all."

"Of course you can't tell just by looking at it." The man coaxed the little mermaid, "You put it on first, and then it will turn into a fishtail to compare."

The Little Mermaid: "Well, that makes sense... Oh no, why do I have to wear it?" The brother lied to him again, Yuan Wanbai turned around and ran, within two steps, with one arm in front of him, the man directly hugged him by the waist up.

The soft gauze skirt was draped over her body, and seeing her senior brother going to the bedroom, Yuan Wanbai struggled non-stop: "You lied, you clearly promised to concentrate on preparing for the wedding these few days!"

Yin Qiyuan chuckled: "Well, but I found that preparation alone is not enough, it is best to preview it first, especially the process of the bridal chamber after the wedding."

The poor little mermaid was thrown on the bed, looking like she was about to cry. The man showed no mercy and reached out to take off his clothes. The clothes were gone, and half of the trousers were taken off. Yuan Wanbai crawled back in embarrassment. As soon as the two petals of white buttocks were lifted up, they were beaten by big hands. Yin Qiyuan kneaded the red buttocks a few times in a good mood Buttocks, tore off the rest of the trousers that were in the way, and threw them aside.