|24| Capitol Update: Day 2

Aurelia Tempersmith's P.O.V.

"Good evening, Panem. And welcome back! Today was a bit of a long day, for there were only two deaths.

First we had Chip Sanders from District 3. He protected his ally from getting hit with a knife by Velvet from District 1.

Shortly after Chip died came Rust Kanson! That's right, a career killed by little Summer from District 3! That axe went mighty deep in his chest! The careers should definitely be on lookout after witnessing that.

We also saw something interesting today. Mia Moore, also from District 3, caught a spear flying towards her, thrown by Princeton! She is quite a fast one! Then she threw it back and it got stuck in Princeton's thigh.

Now, we have all the votes in for the special attraction! The one with the highest vote was the white wolves with razor sharp teeth! Tomorrow, they will be released into the arena at about nine in the morning. Along with that, there will be a harsh blizzard that will lead the tributes to climb up the mountains! The blizzard along with the wolves will follow them up there. The blizzard won't stop until half way up the mountain. You won't want to miss tomorrow, it will certainly be exciting and action packed!

That's it for now! I'm Aurelia Tempersmith, and this has been your Capitol Update."

↞↠

Recap of Day 2 Deaths:

-Rust Kanson, District 1

-Chip Sanders, District 3