|40| Capitol Update: Allies

Aurelia Tempersmith's P.O.V.

"Hello and good morning Panem! Today, I have for you the alliances of the second hunger games!

The tributes finally arrived here in the Capitol two hours ago, and after a while of interviewing them, we have their official alliances! Let's begin!

First up we have Winter, Levi, and Ben in District 7 as an alliance of three.

Next is one of our biggest alliances. In this one, we have Aloe and Cloe from District 8, Jakob and Skylar from District 9, Isabelle from District 10, and Amalia from District 11. Five girls and one boy!

Then, we have our District 11 boys to make an alliance of four. We have Marcus, Bo, River and Zeon. All of them ages seventeen to eighteen! I have a feeling that this alliance won't be so easily broken.

We have another group of boys, but this one is bigger with six boys in total. We have Blue, Vincent, and Ivan from District 8, Andrew from District 10, and Ash and Coal from District 12. Another strong looking alliance!

Our smallest alliance consists of two girls, Candace and Astrid from District 9. From watching their reapings, I think they'll make a great dynamic duo!

We have yet another alliance of all girls. We have Sapphire and Midnight from District 7 along with Misty from District 9. A very interesting group, but who knows? Maybe strength doesn't just come in numbers.

After this alliance, we have another group of three! The terrific trio, some people call it. We have Brooklyne, Titus, and Alexander, all from District 10.

Last but not least, we have District 13 sticking together. It is pretty normal for a district to stay together 'til the end.

We then have three tributes with no alliance. We have Snow, Isaac and Zachary, all from District 12, with no allies. Do you think it'll stay this way? Or do you think they'll join together to create an unbreakable alliance?

I heard an interview from Isaac where the reporter asked him if he was going to start an alliance eventually. He just said that he's 'waiting for the right moment'. We'll see what he means by that!

Now make sure to watch the opening ceremony! You won't want to miss it! It will start at 8 o'clock tonight. Make sure to vote for your favorite district for their costumes!

I'm Aurelia Tempersmith, and this has been your Capitol Update."