•‖ ONE ‖•

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

                       ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Life being unfair or it's her Destiny only God knows. But she declares her life is unfair with fate. It's her fate to be left alone. Without her love her parents.

She decided to live like that all her life. She is happy just from outside, just for the world.

Shaking her thoughts she starts doing her oats breakfast. She has a meeting with her boss. Her company assigned a new project.

Because of something she works from home. She only takes those projects, which can she work from home and do design from home. Her outdoor visit was done by someone from the office and that gave her all the requirements.

Her boss is so kind. He is being a gentleman with a kind heart and an intelligent brain. He always admires genuine people like Shehnaaz. And he somehow knows that this girl is not what is she showing from the outside.

She is strong but, hides her emotions inside. That's the reason her boss never force her for coming to the office.

Her boss Mr Kushal Tondon is friends with her friends Jay and Mahhi. They are Doctors who recently shift to Canada.

Before their shifting, she lives in their flat next to them. They owned two flats in the same building, but after their love marriage, they shift to one. What a coincidence they both live across from each other.

But, one month back they shift to Canada for their further degree.

Shehnaaz changes in fresh clothes and connects with his boss by Skype.

After discussing the new project and further information and discussions they cut the call say bye.

She still unpacking her stuff for her new flat, which she shifted. Her flat which she buys from her savings for the last 6 years. And with add on few amounts of her last flat selling amount.

She was unpacking her room stuff when she heard......

Mumma......... A little girl came and calls her from behind.

Yes, mera bachha.....She said and smiles.

Mumma but Lagi hai......The little girl said.

Ji Meri Jaan. Bataye kya challenge.....She said.

Siddhi ko Aloo ki sabzi or paratha khana hai........little girl said saying her name.