•|| THIRTY-ONE ||•

•|| Feel Good ||•

Thinking that a smile crept on her face and she wants to plan something for them. This is the first time that her mother like someone and if this happens so Moni and her life together always. She similes and went to her room with monu.
________________

Sana and Sidharth still feel for each other but the misunderstanding or miscommunication is a lack in their relationship. They try to talk but at the same time avoid each other. They didn't want to answer questions which they ask each other, thinking that maybe they don't understand it.

Sana already cooks the lunch and also packed it a few minutes ago and she is waiting for Sidharth who is went to shower. She also kids for lunch and they reply that when Sidharth will come they will do it together. Sana feels happy after hearings the kids and set on the side of the living room.

She is playing or scrolling in her phone and waiting for him and thinking when will he came, she is missing him. She wants to see him all the time. She was busy when she heard a call,

"Hello, Sana How are you?"... Aunty said when Sana picked up after seeing the caller ID smiling.

" Hello aunty, I am and how are you and Di?"... She asked and also tell her about herself.

"All good Sana and what about Kids? Is Monu going good?"... Aunty asked.

"Yes, aunty he's doing great and last night after seeing his dad he feel happier,"... She told her about Monu's reaction when he saw his dad last night.

"I am happy that he felt that and Is Sidharth still there he is not picking his phone?".... Aunty ask with curiosity.

"Um! Yeah he left after breakfast for bath and changing his clothes and after lunch, he will be left for the hospital,"... She told aunty with thinking and instantly make face thinking, what just she said,

"Alright, then when he came to ask him to call me."... Aunty ask her and they bid bye each other.

Sana thought did aunty doesn't like it or. She shakes her head with stupid thoughts and moves to the kitchen. After five minutes she heard the doorbell and she went to open it. Sana opens the door and saw Sidharth in fresh clothes shining with his wet hair but combed with proper styled just the way he likes. They nod each other and he went in,

"Where's the kids?"... He asks shortly after reaching the living room.

"They are in the room, I don't know what are they planning or doing? They didn't even come out after breakfast,"... She told him nonchalantly without thinking.

"Alright, let me check them,"... He nods after hearing her and replied while walking towards their room.

"Do want a cup of tea or coffee?"... She asks hurriedly seeing him going to the room.

"No, Lunch will be good,"... He said and she went to the kitchen.

He went to the kid's room to check them, they were playing something and giggling at the same time which makes him smile. Sometimes he feels that how Siddhi felt without a father figure. He felt bad and he also wants to do something for her as the father does for the kids.