•|| THIRTY-THREE ||•

•|| Neeta Randhawa ||•

"Here is your tea and here is yours milk kids, enjoy!"... He said and serve with his hands. Which she loves.
________________

Sunday come and Sidharth is already off to the hospital for picking up aunty and his sister. Sana and the kids were in his place and making lunch for all. Kids were so happy that aunty is coming back and Monu missed her a lot because he didn't saw her for a long time and he was not allowed to go to the hospital.

But at the same time, Siddhi and Monu are sad too because from now Monu will shift back. Sana also feels sad that now he didn't come to her home and they all not spend time and their late-night tea time will not happen anymore. But she is happy that his sister is fine now and she is coming home.

When kids were busy watching tv and she was busy in the kitchen, the doorbell ring. Kids didn't notice because they concentrated on the tv and she came from the kitchen.
She opens the door and saw aunty and his sister, Neeta Randhawa.

They came in and aunty hugs Sana and Neeta to hug because they met already when she took lunch to the hospital. Neeta also talks on the phone many times. She like her lot and she also told her mom that she like Sana. When Neeta found out about Sana's relationship with her brother and how he messed up everything she gave him a good scold at the hospital. Now she has some plans too.

Kids saw them and came, Monu hugs her daadi and bhua and also told them that how much he missed them. He hugs his daddy for a long and also cried out. Rita Ji stroke his back to make him relax and thanked Sana for taking care of him. Neeta saw a little girl behind Sana's legs and ask about her. Siddhi came in front shyly and meet her and Ruta Ji hugs her too. Neeta smile and fine a little interesting but she didn't say anything.

They settled down and before shutting the door she tries to find him and when Rita Ji saw that she told her that he is coming in few minutes, Sana shyly bends her head and went to the kitchen for water. Neeta and Rita Ji share glance at each other with Neeta's cheeky smile and Rita Ji get the idea that Neeta is up to something.

Sana serves water to them and asks what will they like tea or coffee and went back to the kitchen after asking. She felt embarrassed that why she is avoiding it for now. On this side, Neeta is busy admiring the kids. When she saw Siddhi for the first she didn't find something but now when kids were busy watching tv next to her, she admires them and find some similarities between them and the kids. She shakes her head for thinking that but her curious mind is not giving up.

Especially after hearing that phone call. A few days back Siddhi and Monu called Rita secretly and told her how they saw Sana and Sidharth taking care of each other and Siddhi told that she thinks that they like each other which make them shock because they thought how almost six-year-old can see all this. Siddhi told the that Sidharth call Sana, Shehnaaz and she didn't hear that name before. When Rita Ji told Neeta about all this she got more curious.

Her mind is stuck with a few stuff that she wants to know from Sana, directly or indirectly.

Sana came and the doorbell ring at the same time, she put the tray on the table and open the door for him. They share a glimpse of each other and pass a smile. He came in with a beg of his hands. He also came in and Monu and Siddhi hugged him and he kisses them. Which is notice by Neeta.

Sana went to the kitchen for his cup of tea. She already makes one cup extra for her. He also goes toward the bathroom for washing his hands and when she saw him, she told him that came fast she is taking his tea outside and he nodded like a good boy.

Sana set with them and Rita Ji talks normal and Neeta also talk normal asking about her life and thing, she told her about her work and life. In those questions Neeta asks Sana about Siddhi's father and hearing this question she fumbles a bit and said nothing. Rita Ji stops Neeta and she apologised.

Sidharth came and saw them talking, he also saw that how Sana stops talking. They were sitting in the dining room. He is sitting next to her and when he saw her uneasiness. He holds her hand under the table and squeezed it, Sana smiled at him. Rita Ji looks at the kids and all this noticed by Neeta very well even the hands.

Sidharth got a call and he went to his room and Rita Ji went to the kids. Neeta holds her hand and said sorry again. Sana smiled at her. But Neeta got few answers with she is thinking about and now she wants to clear it more.

They spend their day like a family and Everyone loves that. Sana went back to her home after dinner with siddhi. They went back and she felt empty. For the first time, she felt her one empty. All these years Siddhi is her family and she felt full with her but in these two weeks changes her life. Siddhi slept because of tiredness from playing. Sana went to her balcony. She is missing him now and thought how they silently set these with a cup of tea.

Other side Sidharth asks his di what happen but Neeta didn't tell him anything. Neeta and Rita Ji went to their room for sleep and leave Sidharth in the living room thinking. Neeta laughs seeing her brother like that and Rita Ji ask why is she doing all this but Neeta shrug off and Rita Ji shakes her head in disbelief.

When Sana is sitting on the balcony she thought about Neeta's question. She felt bad because what will she answer if anyone asks her again. She was busy in her thoughts when she heard the d doorbell.

.

.

***************

***************
_____

And also please bear your, writer. I am sorry for the irregular updates.
.
  Saty tuned
.
Thank you so much for reading the chapter.
.
Please follow me
On
Wattpad
And
Instagram and BookNet
.
Please press the
.
Star Button
.
And do Comments.
.
Share
.
Love,
.
Koko Rao