•|| FOUR ||•

•|| New People ||•

It feels nice when you meet new people. She met Auntie recently and she is one of the kindest ladies she ever met. Days went well. She tells also told everything to Jay and Mahhi about her new neighbourhood and new people she recently met.

It's been two months since they shift there and Siddhi and Monu became best friends. They also decided that alternate days they play in each other houses.

This gave her and Auntie a chance to meet. Shehnaaz loves her company. Auntie never judges her for being a single mother like few other Aunties.

Shehnaaz was cooking something for kids because today they want to eat something special. When she asked what exactly they want so they said, surprise them.

Shaking her head she started cooking while thinking she should make paratha and pasta. She knows that they love paratha and even they both love pasta too.

Auntie wasn't there, she went to her daughter's apartment who lives in the next building. She had two daughters. Shehnaaz never met them in real. Just saw their pictures at aunties home.

Auntie told that she had two daughters and a son who lives outskirts of the city. He doesn't like crowded areas.

Maybe, he lives there with his wife. As I know Monu is very connected to her daadi that's why he lives with her. And I think it's a good thing because she doesn't felt lonely either.

Here she had her daughters and her grandson with her and her son came on and off to meet her. She shakes her head thinking why is she thinking about all this.

She cooks red sauce pasta and aloo paratha for kids and after finishing her work she went to Siddhi's room.

"Kids come on food is ready,"... She said.

"Yay! Yay! ... Food is cooked,"... They screamed and went to the bathroom for washing their hands.

She went to the kitchen and prepare the plats for them and put them on the table.

"Food! Food!"...

Food! Food!"...

They came calling food, again and again, speaking together.

She laughs seeing then. Sometimes they behave like siblings. Shrugging her thoughts she said,

"So what do think,"... And uncovered the plates.

"Wow, Pasta and paratha," ... Sidhhi said look at Monu.

"Hurray! Yay!"... They dance and Sidhhi came and hug me and said,

" I love you, Mumma, you are the best,"... And do her happy dance by shaking her waist and hips.

Monu was happy but instead, become sad after hearing Siddhi and hang his head low.

"What happened Monu?"... I said,