•|| FIFTY ||•

•|| Proposed ||•

She took a deep breath and decided to tell him the truth tonight. Anyhow she has to tell him about Siddhi, his daughter. She planned everything. 
__________________________

Family, this word is everything for them. They love everyone in the family, his sisters were so happy when they found out Sana and their brother going to move on in their life. He shares his proposal idea with his second elder sister, Neeta. Recently she is living in Pune with her husband, who came back to India a few months back and knowing about the idea she plans to call her mother and kids for a week till their proposal and their time.

Everyone already started shopping and applying for holiday leave for weddings. Sid and Sana denied a big wedding and they just want to do a Court Marriage. But their families have different plans. They know that if they tell them so they gonna say no, but they are doing everything hidden. Even their kids were also involved.

His mother, and sisters, Neeta and Sheena. They planned most of the things and Sheena is coming with her family soon before the wedding and Neeta's kids are coming too. They didn't plan for something big but what they want.

Neeta came to meet her mother and stay two days. She also tells him few things for her and a day before his proposal she took her mother and kids with her to Pune. Sana asks her to come for help but Neeta denied saying she had house help. Sana is worried about how Neeta handle both of the kids. But she and Sid both bid by them. At first, they felt lonely without mom and kids but he asks her to dinner outside.

Late at night, they came back from dinner and a long drive. He took her to Marine Drive. After so long they spend time like that. He is hoping for good and she didn't have any idea about his plans. But hence, she is enjoying the time with him. They slept like usually hugging each other and the next day he is going to start his plan.

"Baby, wake up! Breakfast is ready,".... Sana wake him up like always,

"Hmm! Why so early? Baby,"... He said, he never liked waking up early,

"Sidharth, it's already twelve, wake up and have your breakfast,"... She said and she sounds irritated,

He wake up and came out after freshen up, she is serving the food and ask him if he have work or not,

"Baby, I have some work and I will come soon,".... Hr tell her,

"But you said, today is off and you will spend some time with me,"... She asks and he can saw her pissed face,

"Um- Yeah! But something came up, just for few hours,".... He tries to make her understand because he has to prepare few things,

"Hours! You said you will help me to clean my apartment and now you are leaving,"... Now she is more pissed, she finishes her food and went out in anger,

First, he gets worried but he gets more time for his planning, he quickly went out and done his work. It's been two hours since he left and that makes her angrier. She wants to call him but didn't and she realised that in anger she forgot the keys. Sid came and prepare everything. He put the scented candles in their room with lots of roses. He orders some dinner for them and lit the candles when dinner arrives, he knows that she will not come until he calls her and it's already seven in the evening.