•|| FORTY-NINE ||•

•|| Weekend  ||•

Every day living together, sleeping together makes them feel like family like they were complete now. Even one day he said that he doesn't want kids too because he already has two. Life taking her exam, she is going through a difficulty not because of how to tell him, but how will he react? He promised her that he will never lie to her and he accepted the same but what will happen when the biggest truth came out.
______________

It's been days since they were together, he is planning something which his mother and sisters know about. She didn't have any idea about that and he makes sure that everything will be secret from her. He wants to propose to her and that was simple as she like, he still remember once she told him about the proposal but he also put some of his efforts too.

Recently, Sana and the kids were out with his mother, his mother took her to Siddhi Vinayak. Her mother long last wishes you take her soon-to-be daughter-in-law to the temple. He couldn't make it because of some work and that also gave him some time to think and prepare. It's been a day since they left and today in the evening they are coming back. Until the evening he did all the prep. Luckily he has the keys to her flat and since it's empty so he has the place too. Hence, she doesn't like hotel rooms that much.

Auntie, Sana and the kids came back late in the evening and he helps them with their begs. Kids hug him and start telling him about their short journey and he listened happily. Whenever he spent time with kids, he remembers his childhood memories and how his father listen to them and his childish stories. He remembers his father, his father left them early because of cardiac arrest, but his mother taught everything and never let them feel the empty place of their father.

He knows how his mother and Sana love talking and spending time together, indeed his mother took her as her daughter. She loves her before she knows about her relationship with him. Their bonding always makes him happy for every reason.

Her smile and that pout she makes while talking something interesting or angry. Whenever there were talking alone he always kisses that pout which makes her flushed all the time, he smiles seeing her and now he remembers how much he misses them. Sana went to her and he hugs his mother and put his head on her lap, he laid there and talk to her, his mother strokes his hair gently.

Dinner came by the delivery boy which he order when they arrived. Sana serves the food and set next to him. Everyone is enjoying their favourite food with laughter and talk. Sana was sitting on his left side and while eating dinner he put his left hand in her right thigh, now she had a habit of that but still whenever he did this, shivers ran down her spine. He gave a light squeeze and she put her left hand on his.

Love and she is a blessing for h and his family, since she came everything went good and everyone is happy. She took everyone first and love them unconstitutionally. He called angle in their life and that small bundle of joy, Siddhi. She is a carbon copy of her mother. He loves her as he loves his Son.

Later at night he already went to his room for some work and Sana came later, she came when the kids slept. Recently they started a new habit of listening to stories at night and alternate days they tell them a story. She came and find him working on his laptop. Without disturbing him she freshens up and changes in nightwear, she came and lay next to him, wait until he did his work.

She slept while waiting and he knows that too but the work he is doing is important then. While doing his work he stroke her hair gently. He makes sure not to disturb her,

"Sid, sleep nuh!"... She said mumbling in her sleep which makes him slime,

All these days she has a habit to sleep hugging him, and tonight she wants him because she came back from an outing.

"Coming, Jaan,"... He shut down his laptop after saving the files and put it on the nightstand and lay next to her, he pulled her and help her to put her head on his shoulder, kiss her forehead and stroke her back, she hugs him and sleeps soundly with him.

It's been a while since she's planning to tell him everything about Siddhi, he knows everything about the past but she didn't tell him about Siddhi and her pregnancy. Day by day she gets worried about that,

"Maa, I want to tell him about her, my anxiety is getting heavier day by day,".... She told his mother and her feeling,

"Don't worry too much, Sana. He'll understand. I know he gets angry at the start but he understands you, I know my son, Beta,"... Auntie convince her to make her relief from but her anxiety is not going,

She knows how he hates lying, after these years he changed a lot now he's the one who easily accepts your lies. Even back then he is arrogant he didn't lei, he clearly said his intentions, but she was the one who waits for his love and now she got all his love. But this situation is different from the past and he has all the right to know about his child.
She not asking for anything because already gave everything to her.

She took a deep breath and decided to tell him the truth tonight. Anyhow she has to tell him about Siddhi, his daughter. She planned everything. 

.
.

***************

***************
.
.

Well going through something and not well, my health is also not good so I think rest rather than anything,

Thank you for your support and patients.

Sorry, everyone, I know it's late but I have some work to do and as you all know, few more chapters to go. Until please be patient.
.
Well, Hope you like the chapter. The next update comes soon, don't worry, hehe!
.
Stay tuned
.
Thank you so much for reading the chapter.
.
Please follow me on Wattpad & Instagram
.
Please press the Start Button & Comments.
.
Share
.
Love,
.
Koko Rao