•|| ELEVEN ||•

•|| Lullaby ||•

How can she be there and where's she all these years?

His mind floods with many questions and he saw her in the same building where he lives.
How she lives in the same place? Did she know that he lives here too? If she does so why she lives here. God!!!

__________

Days going good to her. Shehnaaz feeling great after so long and she didn't even know the reason, so she thinks that it's because of auntie. Although now she can meet her freely without any hurdle or situation.

It almost a week and Siddhi forget or can say she didn't care to tell her mother about Monu's dad. She just cares for her Mumma, Monu and grandma. And even Rita Ji didn't tell her and also forgot to tell her that for one week his son is living with her. And Sana didn't know that he is living in the same building and also he saw her last day.

As usual today Monu came to her home for playing and then in the evening Sana going to take the kids to the park because auntie is busy. Siddhi is so happy and so did Monu. They play and study as usual like their routine. Sana didn't disturb the kids till evening, she just gave them few snacks.

Sana has so much to do for her new project and her boss rely on her for that. He trusts her because she is working for him for the last five years and he knows that how dedicated she is.

Recently, she started spending time on the balcony. Every night with a cup of tea. She hums songs and sometimes just stares at stars. For few days she felt good spending time on the balcony. And she likes to.

Kids were playing and auntie recently call her to tell her that she will come tomorrow morning so for tonight Monu is staying with them. Sana told this to him and they dance after listing this. She laughs at them dancing. After dinner, she prepares milk for both of them and a cup of tea for herself. And after checking the door lock she went to the balcony with kids and milk and tea.

Kids want to spend some time with her too, so she allowed them to stay with her a little late, just for tonight. When she set on the chair and the kids starting playing around her she laughs seeing than and after few minutes stop them for their milk time.

"Kid, stop for now and drink your milk first,"... She said,

"But Mumma,"... Siddhi said with cry baby face,

"Aunty,"... Monu said like her,

"Stop making faces, it's already late, now come and drink this and go to bed,"... She said,

They start making crying act and she laughs seeing kids like that, after drinking milk they ask for more than five minutes and she agrees only for five minutes and they started playing again.

She adored them while playing, and after seeing them tired, she asked them to go the bed. They laid on the bed and she tucks them when Siddhi said,

" Mumma please sing that lullaby,"...

"Which one my Jaan,".../she said and kiss her and Monu's forehead.

"Anyone Mumma, sing a song for us,"... Siddhi said,

"Alright, my Jaan,"... She said,