•|| FORTY-ONE ||•

•|| Beautiful Morning ||•

She turns and stares at him and he makes pout asking for a kiss, this makes her laugh amd she pecks his lips, she is about you move away when he holds her head from behind and gave her a smooch, an open mouth kiss which makes her moan and his groan. She pushes him and runs into her room for a check on Siddhi and shake her head when she heard him laugh from behind.
_______________

They feel ecstatic at the morning moment but they have to buckle up because it's the time when Siddhi usually wake up, but today she didn't wake up and Sana came back from the room and find him laid on the sofa, she looks at him and thought he is sleeping like a Papa bear, she smiles and went to the kitchen and prepare the tea for both of them.

The fresh brewing tea infuses went to him and he smells the incredible aromas of tea leaves with some ginger, the way he likes. He wakes up with a smile and set straight when he heard her coming towards him, he smiles and put aside the pillow and help her with the trey and settle down, she helps him and serves the tea amd took hers,

"Aunty must be waiting for you,"... She asked him and suddenly he remembers something which makes her laugh,

"Oh, God! Sh*t,"... He cussed under his breath thinking about his mom because now he remembers that he did not go home last night and his mother will scold him.

"Why are laughing, baby? I am going to scold in front of my son, think about that,"...  His words make her giggle because he is right about that, she shakes her head,

"That's why I told you to go, last night, but no you were being so romantic, forgetting everything,"... He indicted him about his last night gesticulation.

"Oh! so you are accusing me now and who initiated the kiss first, huh! Tell me, baby,"... He reminds her something which makes her all red,

"Say something, baby"... He teases her more neglecting his tea,

"Sidharth!"... She hissed when he side hug her,

"Okay! Okay!, Baby, I'll finish my tea and left, fine!"... He said and she nods in a good manner, He sips his tea faster than usual and when he saw her putting her cup back on the table her grab her face and smooch her hardly and hungrily,

As a didn't realise what happens all of a sudden for a minute and after minutes she reciprocates the kiss, they smile at each other folding brims and he bites her lower lip and left her and that makes her annotated, he laughs a pech her lips last time before leaving.

Sidharth left after that kiss when he reaches his home and opens the door he found his mother right front of him, she looks furious that where was he was last night? She has the idea but she wants to know from his son, but she ignored it and left after order him h to freshen up for breakfast.

Rita Ji was happy for both of them thinking that they are trying for their new life letting go of the past. She really can't them together, she wants a happy family. On the other side, Neeta enjoys the view of finding his brother came back in the morning, after that ice cream fun. She gave him a nudge when he looks at her before leaving for a shower.

Today Neeta have some plans, today she is feeling fine amd she thinks today's she should meet Sana, Neeta was thinking of asking her a little late but seeing her brother happy she wants to ask her today.
She went to the kitchen and tell her mother that she will not have breakfast and she's going to meet Sama for something and maybe came late, her mother asks her but she did not tell her anything left says bye to her mother.

Sana clean her house proper, especially that sofa. When she was dusting the sofa she remembers him and a smile crept on her face thinking about last night. First time in her life she kisses him first. When she clear everything she went to the kitchen for breakfast, today she thought of making something light so she makes sandwiches. Luckily, Siddhi loves them too.

When Sana completes her chores in th kitchen she moves toward her room to wake Siddhi up because today she didn't wake up till late. She is about the open her bedroom door when she heard the doorbell, she thought about him and opens the main door with a big smile, her smile drops when she saw Neeta on the door but smile again because that makes Neeta misunderstood.

"Hi, Sana, Good Morning,"... Neeta wish her morning with a broad smile,

"Hi Di, please come in,"... She invites her inside,

"Sorry, Sana I disturb you in the morning,"... Neeta apologise for her inconvenience,

"No Di please, you are welcome anytime and luckily I just finish making breakfast, so have with it today,".... Sana persuades for breakfast amd Neeta nods in yes.

When Sana saw Neeta in front of her house she felt nervous for a bit because for the first time Neera came to her home without even telling her, which make her apprehensive.

"Where is Siddhi? Sana!"... Meets didn't find Siddhi around her so she asks Sana,

"She's still sleeping di, I merely go to wake her up for breakfast,"... Sana told her about Siddhi,

"Alright, come soon!"... Meet a request her and set on the Sofa when Sana left for her room.

Today Siddhi didn't wake up by her won like she always. Sana wakes her up with small whispers and kisses for her cheeks and forehead. Siddhi gets up groaning and Sana took her to the bathroom, both mother-daughter came out after fifteen minutes of three freshen up procedures.

Neeta smile seeing them and said good morning to Siddhi, Siddhi smiled at her and hug her,

"Monu didn't come with you, Bhua!"... She nods in no and this is the first time when Sana heard Siddhi call her Bhua! And think from how long she calling her that,
Neeta get the idea of what Sana is thinking so she just smiles,

"Okay let's have breakfast Siddhi, today I am also joining you both,"... Neeta told Siddhi and this makes her happy,

"Mumma, what did you make today, I want a sandwich and juice,"... She asks and tells Sana about her choice of breakfast and Sama smile thinking how both of them have some idea of breakfast,

"I already make sandwiches baby, just how you like, di did like to have juice or tea or coffee?"... Sana tell siddhi and ask Neeta about her option,

"Juice will be fine,"...Neeta told her,

"Yay! Thank you, Mumma!"... Siddhi thanked her and they settle down and Sana went to the kitchen for food,

"Bhua! Next time take Monu with you too,"... Siddhi tell Neeta and request her too and Neeta agreed too. Neeta finds themself connected to Siddhi and this bond make her pleased always, and whenever she calls her Bhua, that make her festive.

.

.
.

***************

***************
.
Do you like the GIF above? And also wants in another chapter too.
.
Stay tuned
.
Thank you so much for reading the chapter.
.
Please follow me
On
Wattpad & Instagram
.
Please press the
.
Star Button
.
And do Comments.
.
Share
.
Love,
.
Koko Rao