•|| TWENTY-THREE ||•

•|| Flashback 2.0 ||•

She changes her clothes and sleeps for few hours with eating because her body is paying a lot. She wakes up around eight in the evening and finds her body burning with fever. She went to her kitchen and eat something available in her refrigerator and after that, she slept again after taking a medication.
_________________

The next day she wakes up and her fever goes down because of medicine. She took a shower and got ready for the office. When she reached there she does her all work like every day and didn't realise that her fever is coming back. She skips her lunch because of an important meeting and it's about time to leave.

After completing her all task for a day she left for her home after saying God night to her boss and as usual, her boss didn't give her much attention and she left.

It's been two tears since they were together and this was just for her. They were not together for him. She wants to confess her feeling to him but she always got nervous thinking about that. And she didn't say anything.

On the other side, Sidharth thinks that this time did much. He saw her pale face the next day, he wants to ask her about her health but his ego always came in between and he stops thinking further. Sidharth's felt something different from last month, this feeling is different. He wants to speak out loud but he stops all the time. He saw her in different ways.

It's was his hidden feeling that from day one he likes her but his egotistical mind came in between his heart and stops him because he already got heartbroken once from his first love. And from that day he decided to never fell in love again.

Firstly he finds Shehnaaz like other girls but after some times he finds that she is different. And one day when he was drunk they slept together. But first, he thought that it was her plan but after some time he found out that she gave her first time to him. And in arrogance he out a contract between them for never falling for each other. It was a verbal contract like order and he didn't know that she will agree with him for that.

And slowly in two years, he found himself falling for her and because of his ego and contract he didn't tell her. He knows that she was the only girl who saw every side of him and still she is with him, not like her ex who left her saying that he was an arrogant psycho bastard.

He didn't touch her for a month because of his last moment. He was guilty and he wants to apologise for the proposal. This time he blocks his mind and his heart took decision and he calls her for dinner on weekend. Which was a surprise for her.

Usually, he never calls her on weekends and also for a dinner. She was sad because he didn't take her to his penthouse last month and now he wants to go on dinner with her. She gets so excited like a kid. She forgave him because she knows him that whatever he says he didn't mean anything. She knows him for two years.

She quickly gets ready and wears her favourite black sleek dress which came to her knees. It's body fitted and also gifted by him on her birthday. He messaged her to came but she declines to say that she will come by herself and just send her the address. She didn't want to call him because he didn't like the area. She had her car, it's small but convenient for her.

She saw the address and she was familiar with the hotel and start driving there. She was so happy and thinking many things already. She was on her way when a car coming from another side hit her car and it's split in a matter of seconds. Sana hit her head on the staring wheel and faint. The last thing she saw white lights and faint sounds.

Sidharth waits for her the whole night. He calls her hundreds of time but she didn't come and once again he felt broken. The next day was Sunday and he books the room for two days for them. And for realising his anger he drunk all day night. And went to the office on Monday with his angry face. He wants to meet her and ask her why she didn't come, but in surprise, she didn't come. His mind got stuck and he stops thinking.

For while day he can't work and last he pick his car keys and went to her apartment. He knocks many times but no one answer. One of her neighbours came out and tell him that she didn't come on Saturday. He didn't think much but the only thing that she left him. And she just plays with him like others.

Days went and it became months and in between his mother got a heart attack which causes her life and she asks him to get married to a girl which she was for. It was her dying wish and he agreed. When he met Sonia he thinks, she is a different and nice girl. The coop up so early and became friends. And got married after meeting for a month. He thought that she was his soulmate not Shehnaaz that he was thinking months before. He starting falling for her but not as he does for Sana. He shrugged off his thoughts and marry her. They spend their honeymoon in Hawaii,

And after that their life started after a year and a half of their marriage she got pregnant and he finds the truth. He broke again. Sonia broke his heart but this time he didn't felt that bad like he does for Sana. He negotiates with Sonia and makes her out of their lives forever. Like that his ex-wife Sonia came and left his life. And his son lives without his mother with his grandmother. Sidharth makes the distance from him because he wants to make his son strong.

He still thinks that where Sana goes and why she left. All these months. She didn't come once. Why?

.

.

***************

***************

Please 🙏 Pray

Corona is taking life but I want you all to pray. Prayer / Manifestation can do a miracle. So do pray daily without any problems or hesitation.

Pray for everyone and My Prayer with everyone.
_____

And also please bear your, writer. I am sorry for the irregular updates.

.

Stay tuned
.
Thank you so much for reading the chapter.
.
Please follow me
On
Wattpad
And
Instagram and BookNet
.
Please press the
.
Star Button
.
And do Comments.
.
Share
.
Love,
.
Koko Rao