•|| TWENTY-SEVEN ||•

•|| Missing ||•

Auntie smiles and hug Sana and said thanked her for everything. The driver came after a few minutes and auntie told them to lock the door and took the keys with her. Auntie went away after saying bye to the kids and hugging them and she did the same with Sana. Sana and the kids left after auntie, first, she asked them to have lunch and then a nap for two hours is a must. Kids signed because they know that they can not do anything but they dance and moved to wash their hands when Sana told them that they will go to watch Disney in the evening. Well, Disney movies are the weakness of every kid.
_____________________________

The next day they enjoy themselves a lot and Sana also talk to Auntie two times already asking for her daughter health and also asking for herself too. Last Day Monu was not feeling well but today he seems happy and energetic so does Siddhi.

She cooks there liking food and she also packs lunch for auntie and him. After breakfast, she helps the kids to get ready and took them to the near mall the hospital. Sana knows the hospital and she doesn't what to take kids which her. So she took to the mall and there is a specific section for kids daycare. That section is specially made for kids so parents can drop their kids there for a while until they finish their work.

Sana took them there and told them that she had something to do but she didn't tell them that she is going to the hospital. And ask them to play there until she came. Kids agreed because there are lots of toys and can't say bye to them also taking care of each other. She left after filling the detail form and pay the money too.

She went to the hospital and call auntie and ask them for the room number, auntie got confused but also told her room number. Sana reaches her room after asking them, receptionists. She reached and knock on the door before opening it. Auntie got shocked seeing her there and Sama smiled at her. Sana passes the lunch box which makes aunties eyes numb. She hugs and asks her about her daughter's health. Auntie told her that she is now out of danger and wake up in few hours.

Auntie asks her about the kids and Sana told her everything. Sana didn't find him anywhere. She's there for fifteen minutes but there is no sign of him. Auntie observes and ask her or ask her differently. She asks her about lunch and Sana told her that she cooks and packed for two. Auntie told her that Sidharth just left 20 minutes ago and he came back maybe a little late. She nods and left after saying bye.

She left the hospital and went to the mall for the kids and pick them up. They were so happy and they also told her stories. She saw their happy faces which make her satisfied. Sana and the kids came back and had their lunch and she also helps them in the study.

She is working on her new project, but her mind is roaming around. She doesn't know why she is thinking about him and why? That was her decision to make distances from him and now she is yearning for seeing him. Her mind and heart playing with her feeling. From bottom of her heart, she does know that she didn't hate him.

Before they make distance from him because he thought he live with his wife but when she got to know the truth her heart want to go there. With him! However, she still did know the reason behind their divorce.

That how for two days she went to the hospital with lunch for the but she did see him her heart yearn a lot. But she holds her feelings, she doesn't want to show anything. Because it's been a long time since they know each other and now there is a lot of differences.

The next day Auntie call her and told her that she doesn't have to come daily and from now on she will send the driver for picking up the lunch. Auntie told her that how happy she is because she didn't like outside food and neither Sidharth. And how thankful of her that Sana takes care of them and also Monu too. Auntie gave blessings to her and cut the call after telling her that driver will be there.

Sana somehow felt sad because she goes there just to take his glance and thought maybe one day she will saw him. But from now on she couldn't even go there. She signed and start cooking and the kids were still playing. She never stops kids for anything. They were well-behaved kids and they always listen to her.

It's been two weeks since auntie went to the hospital and her daughter wake up two weeks before the day after her surgery. For one week she is not allowed to eat outside food but after that Sana started to send her homemade Khichdi. But still, she didn't see him he also not came home for six weeks. She thinks that she is the reason that she left his home and family. Yes, she needed time and space. She wants that he stop talking to her and stop asking her questions but now she wants him near her. From some intention, she did feel good about things. Her mind and heart still playing with her emotions which she hates.

Another side Sidharth didn't go home for a month and also didn't saw her for a month but when she came to the hospital for two days he saw her but hide it and didn't come in front of her. He knows that she doesn't want to saw him. She hates him. That's why he asked her mother to send the driver for picking up the lunch and auntie did that because knows everything.

Sidharth sister also finds something suspicious and ask her mother about the girl she met when she came for giving lunch she met her. She also met her before at her mother's home and she finds Sana kind. But after seeing her brother like that and her mother's expression she asks her mother. Rita Ji told her daughter everything from start to last day. Shaking her head his sister tells her mother that he broke her heart so he has to pay for that.

Siddhartha came to meet his sister after office and saw his mother and sister talking. He asks them what are they were talking about. His sister asks him to sit and told him that if,

He runs away from the situation that God created for him in his life so he never came out from those circumstances. God created those hurdles to test us and he wants to make us understand the situation. And make us more strong. He didn't mean to hate us. To understand and clear everything.

He thought if he runs away or makes the distance from her so everything got solve without exchanging a single word. She told her that if he wants to clear everything so he has to talk and discuss and clear the whole misunderstanding. That's how thing work.

His sister makes him understand things that he needs to know. His mother also wants that but at that time she doesn't want to force any of them. His mother asks him to go home and take a rest and he knows that she is not talking about his penthouse. It's just a penthouse, not a home. Where his mother and son live, that was home.

He had tears in his eyes and he hugs his sister and thanked her for everything. His both sister had a long age gap between them and they were like a second mother for him. He always listens to them and also does what they ask for. He never disobeys them. He lives them as much as they love him.

He went home and start finding his keys but he remembers that the last time he didn't take the extra keys with him. He calls his mother and tells her about the keys and he told her that he will come tomorrow. He said everything while walking towards the parking lot.

.

.

***************

***************

Please 🙏 Pray

Pray for everyone and My Prayer with everyone.
_____

And also please bear your, writer. I am sorry for the irregular updates.

.

Stay tuned
.
Thank you so much for reading the chapter.
.
Please follow me
On
Wattpad
And
Instagram and BookNet
.
Please press the
.
Star Button
.
And do Comments.
.
Share
.
Love,
.
Koko Rao