•|| TWENTY ||•

•|| Few things ||•

He went out and saw his mother and Sana in the kitchen. They started preparing for dinner. He is so happy seeing his mother and Sana, under the same roof. He doesn't know why but he felt like family. He never felt this thing with his wife.
___________

It's been a day since I came to his place. I know there is no major issue im my flat like he said, but I am here because of Auntie. I also thought that after few hours I came back but Auntie got to know about Siddhi. She saw her scared after that heavy rain and thunder. How she cries and how badly she wants someone around her. And after that Auntie strict denied sending me back. She just allowed me to take my and her few things. She also said that till that storm is not getting better, I and Siddhi not going anywhere.

Last night I saw him try to talk to me but I avoided it. I don't wanna involved in anything. I help Auntie with things like cooking and cleaning. The kids were so happy together. Monu sleep with us last night and Siddhi and Monu have fun all day.  They have that siblings gaol. But!

The next morning she makes breakfast for everyone. She woke up before auntie and went to the kitchen after freshen up. Today she thinks about what to make and after thinking for a while she decides to make Upma. It's a simple but tasty breakfast. Making breakfast she saw outside from the kitchen window, it's still raining that was her first thought. She prays to God that the weather gets better sooner than she came to leave.

Rita Ji wakes up and she heard a sound from the kitchen and find Sana there making something. She didn't interrupt but felt good seeing her like that. Her daughter in law never does that her not ever for her husband. She was very difficult and different. She went back to her room to freshen up.

Sidharth woke up and felt thirsty. He tries to find his bottle but couldn't. He went up in frustration because he is sleepy. He went to the kitchen with half-open eyes because he thought that if he opens all so his sleep went away, he just behaves like a kid in the mornings. He went and heard sounds and thought it was her mother.

"Mom, please pass the water bottle,"... He said all this without even look it.

Sana felt weird and she wants to laugh seeing him like that half-naked, only in shorts, but she didn't say anything. she knows that he hates weekends morning and recently he is work from home because of the rain. She passes the bottle and finish her cooking and hear came Auntie from behind and yell at him,

"Sidharth, what are doing here like that,"... Hearing his mother scold.

His eyes went wide when he saw his mother behind him and then turn and saw her in the kitchen. He felt baffled seeing. After a moment he realises that how he is standing. He quickly went to his room and lock it from beside and hit his head. Also thought that how was stank half-naked in front of her, what was mom thinking. He didn't know that his mother was laughing outside with Sana when he left.

Auntie went to call him and Sana went to call the kids for breakfast. She wakes them up and helps them with the brush and the kids kicked her out and tell her that they will do it by themselves. She laughs and took off from there.

Sidharth came out and set at the dinner table without saying anything. Sana serves breakfast to him and auntie and then moved to the kitchen back. Auntie asks him why he always behaves like a kid when he has his kid around. And also ask him what will Sana think of him. He didn't say anything and left that make Sana and Auntie laugh and giggle. Kids came to the dinner table and they saw them laughing and they ask why are they laughing. Sana changes the topic feeling that she make breakfast for them. They get excited and quickly went to do brush. After five minutes kids came back and set next to him. Monu tells his playing stories to him and that make all smile.

Day went like that, it's almost evening and Sana asks Auntie that she want to go to her place for something. So auntie tells Sidharth to go with her and he stands up quickly and pick her keys in his hands. Sana insists that she can go alone but auntie didn't listen to her and after few attempts, she sighs and left with him. Rita Ji giggles thinking of her. How she avoided spending time with him.

Last night something happens that change aunties mind and now she wants that can't talk to his son. Last night when kids were busy with Sana, auntie find him gawking at her. She took his hand and they went to his room. Auntie asks her why he is behaving like that in front of her maybe that's why she felt so uncomfortable. She asks him clearly because she can saw those visible or hidden feeling he had for her. After lighting his mother he was in shock. He thinks how did she know? His head hangs low and auntie caresses his back. And after that, he told her everything. Everything starts to end.

Rita Ji got sad and disappointed hearing everything. She felt bad for his son but more than that she felt bad for can't move because of his past behaviour. She knows that what kind of guy he during his college and until he met he got married but she didn't know that he ever had a relationship with Sana.

Thinking all that Rita ji's brain starts working and now she thinks about Sana and Sidharth and more than Siddhi. From last night she thinks again and again but shrugging her thought she slept but she slept thinking Sana and Siddhi.

And from the next morning, Auntie starts thinking that how they will talk. And she quickly gets the idea when Sana ask her so she sends him with her.

.

.

***************

***************

Please 🙏 Pray

Corona is taking life but I want you all to pray. Prayer / Manifestation can do a miracle. So do pray daily without any problems or hesitation.

Pray for everyone and My Prayer with everyone.
_____

And also please bear your, writer. I am sorry for the irregular updates.

.

Stay tuned
.
Thank you so much for reading the chapter.
.
Please follow me
On
Wattpad
And
Instagram and BookNet
.
Please press the
.
Star Button
.
And do Comments.
.
Share
.
Love,
.
Koko Rao