•|| FIFTEEN ||•

•|| Poha Partry ||•

While returning from Siddhi's place Sidharth scratch his head without thinking anything and Monu did notice this. He was a little confused seeing his dad. But he didn't utter anything and waits for tomorrow to meet Siddhi. He told everything to her.
____________

She can't sleep all night after seeing him like that last night. Her brain was blocked with thoughts. Sana tried everything to avoid that but she couldn't. Sana tried to do many things, she even did an exercise the first time to avoid his thoughts but that exercise gave her more thought about him. Crap!

Shaking her head she moved toward the kitchen and cook some yummy breakfast for Siddhi and herself. Today she cooked her Siddhi's favourite Poha. She loves simple food. Just like him! God!

She again thinks about him and pats her head again to complete her cooking. She calls Siddhi for breakfast. And when she heard about Poha she came fast and set on the chair smiling.

"Mumma, should we call Monu too, he also likes Poha,"... Siddhi said with pleadings eyes to her mother.

Sana tries to say no but she can't her daughter's pleading eyes make her call to Auntie. She called auntie and tell her that she cooked poha and Siddhi want to share it with Monu. Auntie laughed at the kid's gesture they never forget each other. She agreed and tell her that she is sending Monu. Sending? With whom?

Now there is a new thing to handle. She shakes her head again from the morning she shakes her head numerous time just thinking about her.

On another side, Auntie asks Sidharth to take Monu to Siddhi place. He agreed without any problem, and auntie did notice that because she knows her son more than anything. She knows that he doesn't like to go to the neighbourhood. He always denied it but today he agreed in one go. How?

Somehow, she like that. Somewhere in her heart, she wants her son to meet a new person and if she is Sana so that's the best-est thing. She smiles internally and gave him aloo paratha for Siddhi and Sana. And told her son that she loves that.

Sidharth about to call Monu but auntie said she'll call him and she went to his room. She also changes his t-shirt which he messed up a while ago. And also told him something which he agreed to. Monu came out with his Dadi and he seems happy to go there and Sidharth notice that, that how much his son loves going there.

They went there and Monu presses the doorbell in excitement. Sidharth smile seeing Monu and wait for the door to open and he heard an unlocking sound of the door which makes him stiff. He thinks about her. And for a surprise siddhi open the door and welcome them. Sana came from behind and ask Monu to come but at odds,

"Dad to join nuh! Poha is also your favourite,"... Monu asked his dad with a smile and Sidharth didn't say anything and he saw Sana's expression till he heard Siddhi.

"Yes uncle please came and join us for breakfast, my mum makes the best poha,"... She told him in enthusiasm.

"Yes dad you should join us, please!"... Monu said in agreement with Siddhi.

Uncle? Sana just thought that how that sounds bad. She's calling him uncle. She didn't think anything else, just uncle word ringing in her head.

Sidharth saw her expression with seems hurt with confusion. But he didn't say anything.

"It's alright, I should go now,"... In his heart, he wants to hear from her but may e he knows that she not going to invite him.

"If kids want, you should join us, Mr Randhawa!"... She said as kids want but she also addresses him professionally.

Mr Randhawa? Really! Did she call me that intentionally? Or she doesn't like to call my name. Think of that he just nod and move inside with Monu and Siddhi.

"Mom gives these for Siddhi and you,"... He gave that paratha which auntie gave him for them.

They settled on the dining table and Sana went to the kitchen to prepare the plates for four of them with paratha which auntie
sent through him. Kids went to Siddhi's room without telling any but Sidharth did saw them went but Sana doesn't. She came out with two plated first and saw him alone. Sana felt a little nervous but she doesn't know why she's feeling like that. He is nothing to her. She thought and went to the kitchen without saying anything.

He notices that she doesn't feel good around him but why? Did she forget him? She doesn't want to talk to him. Why is she behaving like that? Although it's her fault first. Shaking his head and control his anger he calms himself and when he heard kids. They came out running and he asked them to slow down.

They did as Sidharth asked for and sit next to him. Moni sits next to him and Siddhi in front of him. They wait for Sana and hear she came with the last two plates in her hand. She put those two plates in front of him and Monu. Monu thanked her with his cute smile and she smiled back. Sidharth sees her smile and somehow he felt warmth in his heart.

They settled down and Sana asked to start. Kids start eating talking laughing. But Sidharth and Sana didn't say anything until the kids ask them anything.

"Auntie, you make the best poha after my dadi but you make paratha the best-est in the world,"... Monu praise her and she thanked me with and smile.

"Mumma makes the best paratha in the world, right uncle?"... She said and also asked Sidharth.

"Yes the best paratha in the world,"... He said without thinking and hesitation while remembering when she makes for him for the first time. A smile played on his lips which did notice by Sana.

They look at each other and forget about the kids. Forget about everything, both went to their past. She wants to ask many questions so did he? But how to start they both don't know.

Siddhi is a smart kid and looking at them she finds something suspicious. She gave hint to Monu and he also understands a little.

.

.

*************
Facing writer's block is not a good thing.
Sorry for the late updates. Hope you all can understand.

**************

This Corona situation is playing very hard on our brains. My mind is not working seeing those increasing cases day by day.

Corona is taking life but I want you all to pray. Prayer / Manifestation can do a miracle. So do pray daily without any problems or hesitation.

Pray for everyone and My Prayer with everyone.

So please bear your, writer. I am sorry for the irregular updates.

.

Stay tuned
.
Thank you so much for reading the chapter.
.
Please follow me
On
Wattpad
And
Instagram and BookNet
.
Please press the
.
Star Button
.
And do Comments.
.
Share
.
Love,
.
Koko Rao