•|| TWELVE ||•

•|| Quite Strange ||•

His mind calls again that how she is here at the same building. He even checks all the owner of every flat and also asks that is there anyone who is living on rent but no. He failed on that. In the end, he did find anything. So he let it go about her.

He just thought the why he is thinking of someone who left him without even a word.
Thinking that he slept.

_________

Shehnaaz and Sidharth had different past and both of them separated by just one mistake or misunderstanding which no one knows. But after all these years they changed a lot. Their life changed, their thinking also gets charged but only one thing didn't change is their love. Which they hide always.

Shehnaaz was busy all day in her work and her boss also told her that for once she has to check the site for the final design. And in final she agreed to and decided to check on Friday.

Today Sidhhi didn't go to the garden but now she wants to go. She started asking her mum, and Sana said yes which make her smile.

Around six in the evening, Sana calls auntie, to tell her that she is going to the garden. And also ask her to come with her. Auntie says yea and tells her that she also coming in 15 minutes. Shehnaaz and Siddhi went to the garden.

Till the entrance of the garden, Siddhi held her mother's hand but left when they almost reach. Shehnaaz shakes her head seeing her daughter happiness, just for the garden.

She went after Siddhi and Sidhhi went to the nearest swing and set in the and started swinging. Shehnaaz set on the nearest bench and also heard auntie and Monu. Auntie smile and Monu went to the other swing next to Siddhi. They both started playing and laughing.

Auntie and Sana start talking and also checking in on the kids. But after few minutes Sana's phone rings. She excuses herself and went outside the garden. She was busy talking to her boss about her tomorrow's visit to the site and her boss told her that his assistant will also go with her.

Shehnaaz was busy on the call and her other hand was on the nearest plants. She was playing with her hair also. Whenever she gets nervous she does that.

Sidharth came back from his office and when he parked his car and about to went out his phone rings and it was his mother. She told him that she was in the garden so before going took the keys. He went into the garden from the short cut pathway from the parking.

He went there and take the keys from his mom and also saw Monu and Siddhi playing laughing, he smiled seeing them and his mother happy to see him happy. She knows that her son goes through many things and that's the reason that he always makes him busy in business. He doesn't show his pain to anyone but she is his mother and she knows everything.

After taking the keys he moves toward the building. He was on his way when his phone rings and he picked it up after checking the caller ID, it was his assistant. Recently he told his assistant not to call him until it's urgent. Because he started living with his family and he knows that his mother doesn't like when he does his office work at home.

After hearing everything he cut the phone and look forward to the garden from far. He doesn't know why he turns to check the entrance of the garden. He about to turn back when he saw her again. Talking on the phone, while playing with her hair. For once he forgets everything and just stares at her and got shocked by a car honk. He moved aside and find her disconnecting headphone and moving into the garden.