•|| FIFTY - ONE ||•

•|| Morning ||•

They forget the whole world because there world in their arms hugging, kissing each other. The skin-to-skin touch yearns them for more. All night they talk and make love, hug and kiss each other. Love is beyond for them, saying those three words are not important for them they just need to be expressed to each other. Like they do.
_________________

Love change their life completely, being together means everything for them. His words make her feel more happy and beautiful. Previously she thought maybe he hate her or he never accept her. Because how she left him and she would never accept him after seeing what he did to her. She always thought that he just use her she was just a plaything for him, but no that was all negative thoughts on her head.

After expressing his feeling and proposing to her make their world change and it's a new morning for them. They feel like the new sun rises for them only, birds chirps, and those butterflies make them smile at everything. Soon they call his family and tells them everything and also her friends too. Since morning she is shying and he is smiling. He teases her more and more.

She went to the kitchen and make a special brunch for them, they wake up late and that makes them eat brunch, he came and hugged her from behind. Kissing her shoulder he asks her what is she making. Like that they spend their whole day together. Laying on the bed naked under the blanket entangled makes them complete.

He slept hugging her and she still stroking his hair and kissing his forehead her eyes went to the photo frame which was set on the nightstand. It's a picture of them, a family photograph. Her mind again went to Siddhi, she remembered that she didn't tell him the truth yet. That makes her sad and she wants to tell him everything now. But how? Every time she thinks and a question mark came into her mind. She thought now she will tell him anyhow.

The next morning was blissful like last, he woke up first and today he wants to cook something for her, but what will he make that the biggest question. He roams his eyes every corner of the kitchen and in the end, when he opens the fridge he finds eggs with bread and butter. An idea came to his mind to make simple scrambled eggs with toasted bread and butter. He started making breakfast and on the side, he also make tea with it. He presented the plate like a professional and feel proud of himself.

"Baby, wake up."... He set the tray on the side table and slowly wake her by stroking her head and cheeks.

"Hmm! Sidharth,".... She open her eyes and saw him smiling, she smiled too. She felt happy seeing him after waking up. She open her arms and asks him for a hug and he did as she like, he hug and also make her sit, he stroke her hair backward from her face and kiss her forehead,

"Good Morning, Jaan,".... He whispered, and kiss her cheeks, which makes her smile, she kisses him back.

"Breakfast is ready, my Jaan,"... He shows her the plates of egg and teacups. She looks at him surprisingly,

"You cook all this,"... She asks and he nods like a good kid, "Oh My Baby"... And she kisses his cheeks again, "let me brush first, I'll be back in two minutes,"... She quickly jump from the bed and run towards the bathroom, that makes him chuckle.

She came early and they settle in the bed with the tray, he feeds her the first bite, which makes her moan, "Ummmmmm! It's delicious baby,"... said and she also feeds him with her hands. They were enjoying there every bit of moment which they lost in past.

"Um! Sidharth I wants to tell you something,"... She somehow starts the conversation, which she wants,

"Yes baby,".... He says without concern because he thought it will be a little thing,

"Not now, I'll call you when I want to show you and tell your fee things,"... She said and get up from the bed,

She gets up and went to the bathroom for a shower and he saw her leave, he wants to hold her more and he asks her why the issue going so she laughs and said, "baby, I need to take a shower,"...

"But, your take after. It's our time and I want to hold you more,"... He told her with his grumpy tone which makeover giggle,

"Sidharth, didn't I told you that, I want to tell you something,".... She asked and he nodded,

"So please let me go and yes, before dinner, I want you to be freshly bathed, okay,".... She says, and looking at her, he just nods like a good kid.

Soon she took a shower and when she came out she saw him sleeping again, shaking her head she went out, it's already five in the evening, so she decided to take few things from her flat then she will cook dinner for them,

She did her work and few things which she wants and came back around seven, she went to the room and saw him still sleeping, Sana woke him up and he wake up quickly because she sounds angry. She told him to wake up and had a bath and he went. She won't to the kitchen to cook dinner, today she wants to make Aloo Paratha, his favorite.

Sidharth came freshly bathed and hug her from behind with a kiss on her cheek and shoulder. She asked him to move, "baby, I am sweating,"... He didn't nudge and hug her even tighter which make her giggle.

"Sidharth, there is something on the live room table, remember I told you something,"... Shea asked him and he hummed, "go and check out,".... He said yes and left her pecking her lips lightly.

Sidharth did know what she prepared or she wants to show him, he went to the living room and saw a box. A pink colored box that had a silver Lacey ribbon on it, looks like a gift body but it also seems old with its rough edges. He set on the sofa and pull the box near him. Checking out the box from outside he opens it slowly.

When he opens the box and saw an album and picked it up. There were more things under the album, it's seems like paper or some kind of documents. He didn't look at them and start opening the album.

The first sheet has the name Siddhi written on it and he understands that it's Siddhi's album. Turning the page he finds two sonograms and week one and week four written under them. He smiles seeing that and with that, he starts turning the pages and saw all the sonograms until the last week, when he turns the page he saw just a born picture of siddhi, and next to that picture is Sana and Siddhi together, he can saw tears in her eyes. Like that he saw every single picture of Siddhi and Sana. Which makes him happy.

He didn't know that Sana is watching him from far and observing him quietly. She is crying and trying to control her tears. She knows that he still didn't say anything yet, these were just pictures, but she still did know that how will he react when he saw the next thing.

***************

***************
.
.

Thank you for your support and patients.

.
Stay tuned
.
Thank you so much for reading the chapter.
.
Please follow me on Wattpad & Instagram
.
Please press the Start Button & Comments, Share
.
Love, Koko Rao