•|| EIGHTEEN ||•

•|| Broken Window  ||•

But he felt good and also don't feel like smoking anymore. He waits until they went in. Taking a deep breath he went to his bed where his son is already sleeping. He went and lay next to him. He brushes his hair and starts thinking about his messed-up life.
He felt that there is a lot of thunder and blunder in his life.
__________________________

Sana heard the loud rumble of the clouds. She heard the news this morning about the recent cyclone in Goa and now thunderstorms came to Mumbai instead. She loves rain but not thunderstorms. She hates the sounds which make her shiver. Siddhi also doesn't like thunder she got scared every time whenever she heard those loud sounds of clouds.

She didn't come out from her room after hearing those even she is still user her blanket. Sana convinces her and came out to prepare breakfast for her. Everything was prepared but in last just tea is boiling and then she hears Siddhi's screaming in all this tea fall on Sana'a hand and she hisses and forgetting her pain she quickly went to the room and find the heavy wind and rain which make sound and because of that balcony gate also making a sound. And that's why she got scared.

Sana console her and picked her up in her arms and take her out to the living room. Sana makes her sit on the sofa and went to the kitchen after kissing her forehead. Seeing her daughter in discomfort she forgives her pain and feeds her paratha with milk. Siddhi eats quietly and hugs her Mumma after finishing.

They set there for a long time because today's weather is not whelming and they also can not go out to buy some groceries, luckily Sana had few things already but still, this weather makes her anxious.

Siddhi finally slept in her place hugging her mother and Sana did disturb her because she wakes up early because of thunderstorms. She smoothly places her head on the pillow and went to the kitchen for lunch. Sana knows that after waking up she wants food first. She always felt hungry after waking up. She quickly makes Sabji Roti without making any sound. Sana also scared of those sounds but she has to be brave for her daughter.

She came back to Siddhi and set next to her while caressing her head gently without disturbing her. She loves that. Her smile felt slightly relaxed because the sound of clouds is not coming anymore.

Other side Sidharth wakes up because of thunder and he instantly turns to his son who is hugging him tightly trembling. He hugs him and makes him relax by stroking his back.

"Monu, I am here, don't be frightened,"... He said while make him relax.

"Dad I want Dadi,"... Monu said and Sidharth nod. He picked him up in his arms and take Monu.

When they came out and Rita Ji saw th she quickly take Moni in her arms and tells Sidharth that he always got scared of those loud sound of the clouds or heavy rains. Sidharth understands that and he noded. He went in back and when he saw outside he remembers his old memories with her. He scratches his head in concerns. He remembered that how Sana got scared of those. Once she felt nauseous and sick because of that.

Now he got more worried because she lives alone with her daughter or what if her daughter also get scared like her. He thinks again and again what will he do. Today he wakes up late it almost twelve. Now he thinks that how will he check on her. This makes him more nervous or her. But why?

Shaking his head he went out and ask his mother to call Monu's friends and her mother for lunch. He asked his mother like that monu feel good after meeting Siddhi. He can't tell his mother that but he has to play some trick to call th near him. He also has to do so that they stay here till night or maybe morning.

Without asking anything his mother agrees to this because she thought this is a good idea to change Monu's attention. She about to call her but think that she will call her after few minutes. Sidharth went to his room for freshening up and also changing his clothes well, he needs to look fresh.

He came out after taking a good bath and change his clothes. His mother saw him and think that how he took an early bath today and also set his hair well in the home. How?

She calls Sana and they talk a bit them aunty ask her to be for lunch. As a surly decline because she already made the lunch and they about to eat in thirty minutes. Aunty didn't force her but ask her to come for tea instead of lunch and also eat dinner with them and for that Sana agreed. They talk a bit and also talk a bit.

They were talking when Siddhi scream loud and Sama also got scared because of that. Hearing her aunty got worried and ask th again and again but there is no reply for there. She about to go when she saw her son running toward the door.

Sidharth quickly went on her floor and ring the doorbell and also knock hard on the gate. But after waiting for good ten minutes knocking continuously Sana open the door for him and he hugs her without thinking anything.

She doesn't know what just happen but when she realises, she pushed him slowly and ask him what he need or what is he doing there? He asks her is alright, and so does Siddhi. She nodded and about to say when she heard aunty from behind.

Aunty came in front of him with Monu and ask Sana why Siddhi scream so loud and she told them that their rooms widow got broken and because of the sound of the broken mirror Siddhi got scared. Without saying anything Sidharth went into the bedroom and check the damage.

When he came out he told them huge damage and this can not be repaired now because no one came in that heavy rain. Well, he had an of wooden on his balcony and also some nibbles and hammer. So he came to do temporary work right now but it will make the room cold at night.

Sidharth about to say something but his mother said it first. The thing he wanna say and he smile hear his smothered felt happy after hearing that.

Aunty asked Sana to stay with them till that window not get repaired. Sana said no and also said they will manage but aunty scolds her for that she took her and the kids with her after instructing Sidharth for doing that thing for the window which he told them before. He nodded and smile when they left.

.

.

***************

***************

First Corona and now cyclone is happening God have some mercy. Please pray for those who lost their lives and those who are battling.

Please 🙏 Pray

This Corona situation is playing very hard on our brains. My mind is not working seeing those increasing cases day by day.

Corona is taking life but I want you all to pray. Prayer / Manifestation can do a miracle. So do pray daily without any problems or hesitation.

Pray for everyone and My Prayer with everyone.
_____

And also please bear your, writer. I am sorry for the irregular updates.

.

Stay tuned
.
Thank you so much for reading the chapter.
.
Please follow me
On
Wattpad
And
Instagram and BookNet
.
Please press the
.
Star Button
.
And do Comments.
.
Share
.
Love,
.
Koko Rao