•|| SEVENTEEN ||•

•|| Thunder and Blunder ||•

Now she wants to know more so she just asks an awkward question, for the first time she asks her that where is her husband or Siddhi's father? She doesn't want to ask her and also doesn't want to make her uncomfortable. But she has to do that to know more.
__________________

This is the first time when Rita Ji asks Sana about her private life, she doesn't want to interfere in her personal life as she does before but she wants to know more, and when she asks that question about her husband she found a different expression on her face and also her son's face too.

Sana felt sad because she never thinks that Rita Ji would ask that kind of question from her. Her words were dead at the moment, she wants to say but couldn't. And thanked God that kids were not in the room with them. Especially Siddhi!

Rita Ji can see that expression on her far and she also felt bad for asking and she thought maybe her all assumptions were wrong. So she said sorry to Sana for asking that stupid question. Sana kinda felt relaxed hearing that and also want to tell auntie but not in front of him.

"We are just not together, because of circumstances,".... She just said that, and aunty understands what she meant.

And after hearing her Sidharth kinda felt sad, thinking who was Siddhi's dad? His mind recall guys who like her at that time but she didn't like any of them. Then he thinks maybe she met someone else. He felt sad and he also thinks why he felt that he never loved or liked her, they never dated. They were just f**k buddies.

She also not loved or liked him, she told him that right. Right? He didn't recall that but he remembered that he told her at starting that he was not looking for love or anything and she agreed with that. He remembered that...

But why? I am hating her being with someone else. Why? Did she enjoy the passion with him? Is he good, like him? His f**king brain thinking rubbish thoughts, which he cursed too.

Shaking his head he asks his mom that he is leaving and his mom just nods and gave him the keys. He left without saying anything to her. And she felt bad because he didn't say anything and just left without looking.

Aunty and she talk a bit more and aunty said sorry again and she left after 30 minutes of talking with her. Aunty doesn't like that she asked a stupid question and make her sad which she also felt bad after asking. She left with Monu.

When aunty left her home she cried in the bathroom remembering her past and him. She doesn't want to show any kind of emotion to him. Because he is the reason for her misery. But it's also her fault too.
That she loves him...

Sana always had a feeling for him, which she never told him. Because that time when they came physically close he strictly told her that he is not looking for love or a girlfriend. But it's all her mistake that she gave her first and last time to him. She doesn't regret that because she had a beautiful daughter Sidhhi because of him, which he doesn't know and he will never know.

She came out after freshen up and washing her face goodly because her daughter is observant. She will find out if she saw her like that. So she quickly went to the kitchen and start cutting the onion to hide her puffy eyes. And luckily she didn't find out that, and they didn't luck, and Sana put her on the afternoon nape.

For diverting her thoughts she worked till dinner time. In between, she wakes up Siddhi make a glass of milk and cup of tea for herself and she make Siddhi Study when she was working because her school entrance exam will come soon.

She works, works and works. Without realizing the time, Siddhi cried in hunger. Then she saw the time and say sorry to her and went to the kitchen. Asking what she wants to eat. For luck today she asked for simple rice with vegetables.

Sana quickly start preparing and in 30 minutes she makes the rice with veggies and it finished with only one whistle of the pot. She came out and ask Siddhi to wait for 5 more minutes. Sindhi nod and start reading g her book again. She somehow felt something wired and she knows that her mother is not behaving like herself. So she is just doing whatever she asking for. Without asking anything.

After five minutes Sana prepares a plate for both of them and went out. They about to start eating when,

"Mumma can we eat on the balcony,"... She asked for that.

"Alright, today you studied hard so let's do what you Ask for,"... Sana said with a smile and kiss her forehead, and picking both plates they went on the balcony.

Siddhi helps with a water bottle and two empty glasses in her both hand and set next to her mum. They eat and talk and laugh remember their old days and jay mahhi and tara. Like how they used to dinner together and tara and Siddhi play all the time when they were not sleeping.

All this time Sana didn't know that Sidharth is standing on his balcony. He quickly crushed his cigarette when he heard the balcony door and also her voice calling Siddhi. He stands there silently and heard their talking whispered. He couldn't hear clearly because of the grumble of the clouds.

But he felt good and also don't feel like smoking anymore. He waits until they went in. Taking a deep breath he went to his bed where his son is already sleeping. He went and lay next to him. He brushes his hair and starts thinking about his messed-up life.
He felt that there is a lot of thunder and blunder in his life.

.

.

***************

***************

This Corona situation is playing very hard on our brains. My mind is not working seeing those increasing cases day by day.

Corona is taking life but I want you all to pray. Prayer / Manifestation can do a miracle. So do pray daily without any problems or hesitation.

Pray for everyone and My Prayer with everyone.
_____

And also please bear your, writer. I am sorry for the irregular updates.

.

Stay tuned
.
Thank you so much for reading the chapter.
.
Please follow me
On
Wattpad
And
Instagram and BookNet
.
Please press the
.
Star Button
.
And do Comments.
.
Share
.
Love,
.
Koko Rao