•|| FIFTY - FOUR ||•

Hey all, I know that I am late and I wrote the chapter already but that chapter did not give me satisfaction so after taking time and mixing my few thoughts I came again and right that again.
Enjoy 🌞

•|| Deep Sleep ||•

Life is getting happier for them. It's been a year since he proposed to her and after that, they get married. It's was a simple Court marriage, both of them did not want a wedding and reception too. They just want to have a wedding with their loved ones. And after a year they did get time for their own time.

They remember the day when he asks for her hand and how he want to marry her, and without any delay, she said accepted. With that soon, they did a court marriage and after that a wedding with Hindi rituals in Temple. With that, he heard his mother again,

"This is my order and you both are going,"... His mother says in one go,

"Maa how will we leave,"... Sana mumbled,

"Sana, I know you can't leave us alone but you both have to,"... Mother said,

She looked at her and she also understands him that's they should agree with mother. Maa is their only elder and they are her lowest in the world they can not say no to her order. And it's all have been a long since she ask for anything from them but still, Sana is worried about how will they manage all alone.

His mother and sisters, prepare a holiday for them and this time they were going alone. Last year they did went on vacation but without family always and somehow their family now wants them to have relaxation. They did everything for their family and Siddhi and Monu started school both of them are still young and they want their parent's attention. And now they have summer holidays and Sid's mother booked a holiday plan for them.

"Mom, but why only us! Let's go together! Wait I'll book the flight for all of us,"... He said after getting to know about holidays,

"Yes Maa, he is right, we will all go together and how will I leave you alone with kids,"... She tries to tell her mother but his mother shakes his head in denial and said,

"Sid Sana, Neeta is coming for help and second this vacation is not only my plan but it's our plan. And we all want you to have some time for yourself."... His mother explains her point,

"Mom is right is Sid and Sana,"... Neeta said coming from behind,

"And for your kind information both of you, this vacation is outside of India and it takes time to book all this, so do not spoil our plan and start packing, the fight is this Saturday."... Neeta complete her words which make Her mother laugh and kids start giggling.

"Neeta Di,"... Sana try to say something but Neeta stop her.

"Alright, we are leaving,"... He said and went to his study for further work. Now he needs to settle down some work in these two days before he is leaving on Saturday for five days.

"Maa Di, how will you manage,"... Sana ask them,

"Don't worry Sana, kids are so well-mannered that we don't need to do much effort. But we want you to have some time yourself, it's been a year since you both did go anywhere, even after your marriage. Now is the time and start packing."... Neeta explain everything and Maa agreed with her.

This makes Sana happier. Now she accepted their decision. Everyone has dinner together with lots of chat and laughter. After taking of kids and Maa she went to his study, around ten months back he bought a beautiful home for themselves, it's not a mention or a villa. It's a home sweet home, their home. It has around six bedrooms with includes everyone's room and his study and kids playroom. He always wanted that, he wants that his kids enjoy their childhood gracefully.

After knocking two times she entered the room and saw him busy at work. He didn't even flinch. She went behind him and press his shoulders, this makes him relax. He leaves his files and bends his head backwards, toward her. He looked at her and she gave him a forehead kiss with a smile. This smile and kiss make him real and closing his files he stands up and hugs her smoothly.

"Tired?"... She whispered,

"Hmmm,"... He hummed and lean on her,

"Let's go to our room, I will give you a head massage,"... She said they both moved toward their room which he agreed in nodding like his son.

Their life changes a lot after getting married. They love each other for a long but living together after marriage is like their world is other and complete with their kids and mother. There were lots of up and down but there were stand together. Entering their room she was about to move forward but he hugged her from behind which makes her tremble. Making her giggle he turn her and kissed her forehead.

"Come I'll do massage,"... She asked after kissing him like out of habit,

"No need, let's go to bed,"... He said and both agreed and left to bed.

"Is it alright to go for a holiday,"... He asked her when she put her head on his shoulder,

"Hmm! Firstly, I thought about how will we enjoy ourselves without everyone, but now I think we should go and have some time for ourselves. Maa, So and kids were happy with our decision and I think we also need our time, together.".... She explains her point of view and hugs him while sleeping and which he agreed and hugs her back.

Melting down in each other arms they slept peacefully. This relaxation makes their life delightful in this hectic world. Every day they show their love to each other, they are all left for themselves, they are together in those rainy days and chilly winter too. They were together tomorrow and today.

**************

*Thank you for Reading*

*Like * Comment * Share*

* Koko Rao *