•|| FORTY-SEVEN ||•

•|| Like Family ||•

They enjoy breakfast and didn't think about anything and auntie also did not call him and when he checked his phone he finds his sister's message saying that they will reach till lunchtime and that make him spend more time with her. They smile seeing kids enjoying themselves together, he smiles seeing her.
_________________

Sidharth and Sana are understanding the new emotions of each other, now they are not like their past, they are all new with this new feeling in their hearts. Life has been so fatal for them, every time they remember each other in every turn of their life. Since they are happy together now, they can feel each other's feelings and can love each other without any hurdles.

It's been a week since their share first lovemaking after a long time, a week full of love, care and lots of teasing, They usually spend time together at night when he came back home after work and the kids and Auntie slept, the late at night he went to her home and stay there till late and talk to her with lots of kisses. He didn't make love to her after that because most of the time they were tired or busy.

They are missing each and their touch, life being so hectic and he didn't get a time for her, two days back he went to his important business meeting and his meeting get extended due to some technical issues. Everyone is missing him and Sana miss h8m the most, usually, he calls her but most of the time he was so tired that he didn't get a chance to talk to her.

Before going on his business trip, he and Sana did something big, they told everything about their relationship to Auntie and Neeta, Sana was so worried thinking that Auntie will accept her not but that day Auntie cried after listening to that and that makes them sad about she thank God for everything and also bless them both, everyone gets so happy and Sana cried out in arms of auntie. She told Auntie how badly she misses her mad and papa. Auntie consoles her and tells that that she always be her daughter like Neeta.

One day Sidharth reached late and late at night when auntie came out for water she saw him coming from the main door at four am. She saw him and so does he. She said to him and ask him all the answers tomorrow. This is how Auntie get to know, but they did tell anything to the kids yet. Sana found out that Neeta already told auntie about Siddhi and she cried when auntie told her that, if she was his daughter or not, she will accept her willingly with love like her own.

After that day they had there every meal together, like family. Neeta went with her husband and almost they spent every hour together. Auntie makes her stay there and also told her not to leave. She also sleeping there in his room like his wife. Wife word makes her so happy and blush, she still remembers when auntie told her to stay because soon she will live here as his wife. Kids didn't know much but they are so happy living together.

She's missing him so much and last night they didn't talk too, he was so busy and now this makes her restless,

Sidharth missing her and it's been over a week and now he wants t9 to go home and hug her and kiss her but his work make him later, that's why he completed his work rapidly and didn't talk to her either, he travels at late night to reach home, he told his mother but not her, he knows that she was living in his home.

The day he told his mother, he did know that his mom knows about her but how will her response come he never knew that. He was so happy that day, still thinking about that day makes him smile, and she also asks to get married. That is why he was planning to propose to her as soon as possible.

He reached his home and call his mom that he's there, his mother told him that everyone is sleeping because he came late. He hugs his mother and exchanges a greeting, she asked him if he needs anything, he denied it and ask her to rest, his mom left for her room. He went to his room and when he opened the door, she came into his sight, sleeping on his bed curling under the blanket, although AC is not that high she still felt cold.

Seeing her in his bed make him happy, he felt like his family is now complete, he didn't need anything. He came close and kiss her forehead, without disturbing her he went to change his clothes. Sidharth came back after fifteen minutes of shower, he felt relaxed now, that week was so hectic for him. He laid next to her without making any noise and cuddle near her, he pulled a bit and put his arm around her.

Her aroma makes him relax. He felt at home with her. He kissed her forehead and press his there for more than a minute and closed his eyes, Sana felt something and his shower gel scent hit her nose, she turns a bit and opens her eyes, here he is sleeping with her, schedules his arm around her and that makes her smile, tears came in her eyes. She misses him a lot, she caresses his face and kissed his cheek and forehead. She cuddles more in him and hugs him. He was already asleep because of tiredness.

Early in the morning, Sana woke up and after kissing him and taking a shower she went out and cook a break for everyone, not one is yet wake up, but she heard Auntie's bedroom's door and she wishes her good morning. She told auntie that she is cooking breakfast. They didn't wake him up because he came late. Today kids wake up early and auntie helps them to freshen up.

After finishing cooking breakfast, she went to his from and find him still sleeping, she set next to him and start caressing his hair, she kissed his forehead and both cheeks.
He woke up with a kiss on his cheeks and that makes him smile. He hugs her and pulls her to him, they are each other with those loving eyes, she pecks his lips and this makes him groan. He pull her and kiss her hard this time, she can feel hindered by his kiss, she knows that he missed her so did she, she kissed her back with the same intensity.

After some time she pulls her up and asks him to freshen up and told him that she cooked breakfast, his favourite. This makes him up and he left to bathroom kissing her. This feeling is not new but still, she felt like this was her first kiss. She smiled and went out. Her heart was thumping very fast because of the kiss and her cheeks were flushed,

Luckily when she came out Auntie was busy praying and the kids came and ask her that he was there or not, she told her that he is there and coming for breakfast. He came and the kids hug him, they smile and this makes everyone happy because now they have a family, a home together.

.

.

***************

***************
.
Surprise ❤
.
Sorry, everyone, I was a little busy with something, next chapter comes late in the evening.
.
Well, Hope you like the chapter. The next update comes soon, don't worry, hehe!
.
Stay tuned
.
Thank you so much for reading the chapter.
.
Please follow me
On
Wattpad & Instagram
.
Please press the
.
Star Button
.
And do Comments.
.
Share
.
Love,
.
Koko Rao