•|| FORTY-EIGHT ||•

•|| Anxiety ||•

Luckily when she came out Auntie was busy praying and the kids came and ask her that he was there or not, she told her that he is there and coming soon for breakfast. He came and the kids hug him, they smile and this makes everyone happy because now they have a family, a home together.
_____________

Love is all-new for them, the feeling of love makes them enthusiastic all the time, whenever they look into each other eyes, they dive into it. Hugging, cuddling, kissing and many more things that they do or tease. They both become kids sometimes, or teenager love can say.

When auntie found out about them she became so happy, all over the world. She blesses them and asks them to get married soon because now she can die peacefully. That makes them sad and they scold auntie too because they love her beyond. Auntie asks Sana to start living with them because soon she will. She denied it first but agreed when everyone starts to say so. This makes him so happy because now they will live together.

After all these days together she asks him and planned to tell the kids about them and their relationship and soon they will become siblings. He agreed because he wants that too and for few weeks they were hiding all this from kids by sleeping late or waking up early. They went to the kid's room,

"Kids we want to talk to you,".... He said nervously, she holds his hand and gave it a tight squeeze,

"Monu, Siddhi listen to baby's,"... She says and they make them relaxed,

"Yes, Mumma!".... Sindhi asked and Monu nod,

"Baby remember when you play with Tara and when you meet Monu, you always asked me to have a baby because you want sister or brother like them,".... She said remembering her words,

"Yes Mumma!,"... She said and smiled looking at Monu and her Mother,

"Umm! And Monu you always want a sister like Siddhi, right?"... He asks Monu and this makes kids look at their parents with questioning eyes,

"Mumma, we know that you and uncle love each other and soon getting married, so we know that we become siblings soon,".... Her answer make them stunned,

"What?".... Sana said aloud, kids giggle and auntie came back from them,

"Yes, all of us know everything from start and remember whenever they what's to go out with both of you or stay together for dinners, lunch or breakfast. They are smart kids. When they find out something between you they told me and ask me to help, but I know that without any help you both clear your misunderstanding,".... Auntie told them everything from the start and that makes them shock,

They look at each other, did said a word. Kids and hug them,

"Thank you, Mumma,"... Sindhi said to her,

"Thank you, Daddy,"... Monu said to him,

They hug them and feel like their world complete, they are have everything, now they didn't need anything.

That night was so cheerful for them they went out for dinner and go to the beach, kids play along with auntie and Sid and Sana walk behind them hand in hand. Life feels full now, they face time his sister and tell them about their relationship, happiness came in a family.

Laying next to each other and looking at the ceiling without a word they just cuddle, she was in deep thoughts, now it's high time to tell him, tell him about Siddhi, but she wants to tell him simply, she wants to make it a special event, she to show him everything.

His thoughts were not so different, he wants to propose to her, as no one did before, but he knows that she didn't like all that Shimmer or more, but as simple. So he decided to have a simple proposal for her. He turns and pull her in his arms, and start kissing her forehead, nose, cheeks and so on and start playing with her fingers.

This sudden pull makes her out of thoughts, she feels his lips on her face and this makes her smile, he peck and she kisses him back, kissing slowly make them forget everything, for now, they were diving into their emotions. He kisses her and nibbles her lower lip, he wants to do more and more but a sudden knock on the door stops them, she quickly pulls herself out of his arms and went to the door.

"We want to sleep with you,"... Siddhi request from them knowing they were in the same room, so did Monu wants that time together,

"Of course, my baby's. Come here,"... She sale and asked them to cane in.

He smiles seeing kids were coming and how beautifully she is smiling, he wants that in her face always, although his moment we're interrupted he is happy, Siddhi slept on his side and Monu on hers. They laugh and smile, she tells them a story too. They felt that day were wonderful for them and slept hugging each other.

Days went and time flies, it's been a month since they were living together, now his sisters and family know everything and so did her friends. Now everyone is waiting for the good news from them and this makes them more nervous, day by day their anxiety was growing. His was, how to propose when and she was, how to tell him and when.

Every day living together, sleeping together makes them feel like family like they were complete now. Even one day he said that he doesn't want kids too because he already has two. Life taking her exam, she is going through a difficulty not because of how to tell him, but how will he react? He promised her that he will never lie to her and he accepted the same but what will happen when the biggest truth came out.
.

.

***************

***************
.
Surprise ❤
.
Sorry, everyone, I know it's late but I have some work to do and as you all know, few more chapters to go. Until please be patient and I will compete for for for the bo fork soon and start the second one.
.
Well, Hope you like the chapter. The next update comes soon, don't worry, hehe!
.
Stay tuned
.
Thank you so much for reading the chapter.
.
Please follow me on Wattpad & Instagram
.
Please press the Start Button & Comments.
.
Share
.
Love,
.
Koko Rao