•|| FORTY-SIX ||•

•|| Night Together ||•

She thinks her thoughts were so stupid that she did see his flushed expression when he first saw her in kurta, he pecks her lips again and this time she moves her lips in the union, they lost their sense and start kissing hungrily. Her hands were playing with his hair and his hands move under her kurta,
_______________

They forget everything, they were lost in each other and don't want to let go, they want more, she moves her hands on his shirt amd start playing with the buttons, she didn't know when she pulls his shirt out of his jeans, her hands move under his shirt and open all the buttons. He feels her shivering hands playing with his shirt during the kiss, breaking the kiss he set and sees her flushed and blushed face. He pulls his shirt out and threw it on the floor,

Her legs were still around his torso, he stroke jer cheek and start pecking it slowly he kisses her down to the neck, and went up amd looking in her eyes he kisses her again they were lost, remove his hands slowly under her kurta and pull it up from her shoulders, both were half-naked, he saw her plain black bra but her white skin was looking edible through this black one, her white complexion enhance in that, she started blushing when he looked at her with those lusty but loving eyes.

He started kissing her again and pull her up on his lap now they were sitting and with this, he unclasped the hook and pull out and threw it away, she gasped when he did that swiftly without letting her know, she feels her breast came out freely and his hands started stroking her already hard bud. He played with bud and put it in his mouth breaking the kiss, she moans when his tongue starts playing with it.

He didn't leave her without kissing biting licking and smooching her upper body, he left many Hickey's all over her, from her neck to breast, her moan making him harder, he is elicited at that time and her movement on his lap did more to him, she feel him under her stimulated area but his kisses making her move more. She didn't do that on purpose.

He laid her down and remove her pants with her briefs too, now she is fully naked and he adores her more, without wasting time he gave her many different pleasures. Her moan didn't stop but she controls her voice not letting go through the kid's room. He didn't care he just did what he wants and what makes her feels good, he didn't leave the area until she came twice, she didn't intercourse with anyone after and it was her first after almost six years.

Hovering over her he kisses her again and makes them feel everything. He already discarded his jeans and was about to do it but stops. This time he realises that he didn't have protection and he knows that it's her first after those years how did she also have pills too. He looks at her controlling himself and kisses her gently, she looks at him with questioning eyes and look at her he told her about protection, she kisses him and they just look at each other. She felt so happy that he didn't force her to do it and think about the protection. She knows that they can not lose control. He stands up and left to the bathroom for his very needed cold shower, a chuckle left her mouth when she saw him going to the bathroom.

He came back in total around his torso. She was sleeping he finds that she was in her nightgown and his cloth on the couch folded, he picks up his undies and wears them quickly with his jeans and shirt and today he misses his shorts and t-shirts, he has to because he did know if kids or what if they saw them naked, he don't want to that. He laid next to them and pull her in his arms. She opens her eyes looking at him he kisses his jaw holding his other cheek. He kisses her head and they dozed off, both were tired from their make-out session of a few minutes before.

She wakes up early morning and finds herself still in his arms and a clip played in her mind of last night which makes her blushed and happy, she thinks they go through all the past things and now they are together, she thanks God for everything. Suddenly, she thinks about kids and wake up quickly and make her out from his arm which makes him wake up, he asks her where she going and she told him about kids and that make him up too.

They went out of the room and luckily kids were not there and they to the room, there are they sleep g cuddling each other, that make them laugh, he hugs her from behind and said,

"We become a beautiful family."... He kisses her head and said,

"I am going make tea for us,". He left and his statement makes her smile, but her smile drop thinking again, one thing is crossing her mind again and again.

She pulls to turn off the AC and switch on the fan and tug them again, their blanket was on their legs amd went out after closing the door behind. She sits on the sofa amd think how will she tell him. And she getting scared thinking how will he react. He came back and find her deep in thoughts, putting the cups on the table he sat next to her and hold from the side,

"What happens, baby?"... He asks in concern, her thoughts were broken and look at him,

"I want to tell you something important,"... She says in a very low tone and this makes him worried but forgetting his thoughts he holds her and asks her what,

"Umm! Not now, don't worry, I won't tell you at the right time and soon,"... She said and put her head on his chest and close her eyes.

He holds her tight and rubs her back gently and slowly, after a minute he passes her tea and took his one, they sip there in silence, she loves the tea he makes for her. After some time she stands up and asks him what will he like for breakfast, he smiles seeing her glittering eyes, and tell her for Poha. She nods and moves to the kitchen. He also went beside her and ask her to let him help with something. They happily and romantically make poha. He didn't let the chance go to touch her and kiss her.

She asks him to put prepare the plates and milk for the kids until she wakes them up and helps them to freshen up. He nods and starts preparing milk for them he warm the milk little on the stove serve it in two different cups, few days back he did that bit of them didn't like sugar in milk. She came back with the kids and they were jumping after finding that she cook poha for them.

They enjoy breakfast and didn't think about anything and auntie also did not call him and when he checked his phone he finds his sister's message saying that they will reach till lunchtime and that make him spend more time with her. They smile seeing kids enjoying themselves together, he smiles seeing her.
.
.

***************

***************
.
Surprise ❤
.
Cliffhanger!
.
Well, Hope you like the chapter. The next update comes soon, don't worry, hehe!
.
Stay tuned
.
Thank you so much for reading the chapter.
.
Please follow me
On
Wattpad & Instagram
.
Please press the
.
Star Button
.
And do Comments.
.
Share
.
Love,
.
Koko Rao