•|| FOURTEEN ||•

•|| An Unintentional Meet ||•

Sana is afraid, she doesn't want to reveal about her daughter. She doesn't want to let him know anything about her. She's scared, what if he took her only daughter away from her. Her anxiety is on peek with that her hands are started shaking.

______________

When she saw him in front of her. She forgot everything, her brain stops working and squeeze her hands with anxiety. Sana didn't know what to do? She thought maybe he will ask him something but he didn't utter a single word. He just met her daughter and gave her chocolate which he buys with Monu.

Sana didn't know that he will not talk or ask her anything. Maybe he forgot her, it almost seven years. Shaking her head they head out on their floor and went into their apartment afte5 unlocking the door.

Siddhi is talking nonstop but Sana's mind is somewhere else. Somehow she also felt bad that he didn't even look at her or talk to her but why is she thinking like that? Her mind and heart are playing with her emotions.

Siddhi shakes her bit and Sana looks at her with confusion.

"Mumma?"... She looks at her with questioning eyes.

"oh! I am sorry baby, what are saying?"... She apologises and asks her.

"I want to play with Monu, Mumma,"... She request.

"You saw nuh! His dad is here, so how can we call him?"... Sana tries to convince her.

"But he is living with them for a long time, Now please call Monu, Maa,"... Hear Siddhi uses her love technic. By calling her 'Maa' which she loves.

Sana's don't want calls but listening to Maa from her she smiles as Call auntie and ask her to come for tea with Monu. She told her that Siddhi wants to play with him. Without any question, Auntie agreed to come at four o'clock. They said bye to each other and cut the call.

Sana told siddhi about them and she left for her room dancing. Sana smile but her smile fade away after remembering him and Siddhi's words. Did he start living with them? From when? She didn't know anything and Siddhi knows but she didn't tell her anything. That means that day when she went there, he was there too. And every night when she rests on the balcony and she smelled that cigarette smoke, it was him. She knows that they live just up there but how she didn't know earlier.

What will happen when auntie finds out? She shrugged off all the thoughts and rest her head on the backside of the sofa. She closes her eyes and for a moment she stops thinking, thinking of anything or anyone.

After a quiet time, she went up and move toward the kitchen for making some snacks for the kids and when Auntie will come she will prepare the tea and two cups of hot chocolate for the kids. Kids love the hot chocolate and it also not too late to not drink. She didn't give any kind of chocolate stuff to Siddhi at night.

While she was busy, the doorbell rings and to surprise Siddhi came before her and opens the gate for them. Auntie and monu came and she welcomed them with a beautiful smile. Sana felt so good seeing her daughter happy. Monu and Siddhi smile and they went to Siddhi's room after telling her. Sana welcomed auntie and ask her to sit while she prepares the tea and milk for the kids.