•|| THIRTY-FOUR ||•

•|| Their tea time ||•

When Sana is sitting on the balcony she thought about Neeta's question. She felt bad because what will she answer if anyone asks her again. She was busy in her thoughts when she heard the d doorbell.
____________

A doorbell rang and that gave her goosebumps. She got scared thinking about who will be there at this time but she took a deep breath and move toward the gate. Before opening the gate her hands were trembling, she calls the person who is another side asking, "who's there?"

"It's me, Sana,".... He said from another site and this makes her relief,

She opens the door quickly and saw him standing there and gave him a faint smile. She doesn't want to show him that she is scared. He saw her expression and he is sure that she is not feeling good. He quickly gets inside and closes the door behind him.

"What happened? Why are you trembling,"... He said looking at her hands and took them in his.

She shakes her head saying nothing and breath deeply. He can feel that something happen and he holds her shoulder and ask her the same question. She looked at him and while looking at his worried eyes she smiled at him.

"You told me why are you here at this time,"... She asked him while changing the topic,

"Um! Woh! I-I can't sleep, I missed the tea, Yeah! Your handmade tea,".... He fumbles after hearing her question and gave her an answer but not the real reason that he missed her,

"Okay, you sit in the balcony and I'll one with the tea,"... She said and he nods,

He moved towards her bedroom door when he saw Siddhi sleeping on the bed cuddling pillow, he smiles and set near her for a moment. He strokes her hair gently thinking not to waking her up. He doesn't know why he felt a connection towards her so much maybe it's because she is the daughter of Sana. He thought if one day Sana accept him so he will become a good father for Gerald Monu.

He didn't realise the time for how long he caresses her hair and he didn't notice that from five minutes Sana admire them for long. She didn't say anything but felt so good seeing them. She wants to tell loudly that she is your daughter Sidharth but she doesn't know why she stops herself.

She shook her head and call him in her low voice and head here and look back and smiled at her. She nods and shows him tea and he gave a nod and stand from the bed slowly not waking Siddhi. They both went to the balcony close the door half and sat there for a while without talking.

"You know when I started living here, I used to smoke daily but whenever I about to smoke I heard your anklets sound and when you sing a lullaby for siddhi,"... He said casual and she looks at him in disbelief,

"How?"... She asked in disbelief raising her eyebrows. He laughs and said,

"My room is up there and I can hear you in late in when you sit here playing with your anklets,"... He told her now and she blushes hearing him. That he knows she plays with her anklets.

He looks at her lovingly and said,

"Why we're you scared back them?"... He asked the reason,

She bends her head for a minute them look up to the sky and said,

"Few backs I was alone at the home waiting for Jay and Mahhi my friends. That time they were out for a meeting and I was alone with two Babies, Siddhi and their daughter Tara, that night two robbers came home while ringing the doorbell, I thought they were Jay and Mahhi so I open the gate,

But when I open the gate they hit me with some and I collapsed for few minutes, when I wake up I saw them finding things here and there, they didn't know I was waking up. I saw them going into Jay and Mahhi's room, I quickly went to the kids without making noise and call the police and Jay. They heard my voice and try to broke the door until they broke the door police came and took them and Jay handle all the situation. That day I was so scared, I was not scared because they did anything to me but I scared thinking what if they did something with the kids,".... Saying all these tears came from her eyes and he got his answer thinking why was he she trembling like that.

He hugs her from the side and caresses her shoulder gently. He didn't say anything but his action shows everything that how much he cares. After some, they finish their tea,

"Sana, I know I did wrong, I much wrong that you couldn't forgive me but still I want that you gave me a second and last chance, please!"... He said looking into her eyes and his gaze made her think because she can saw that he meant that.

"Last chance!"... She mumbled which is clearly, audible for him.

"Yes! One last chance to prove myself,"... He said rapidly,

"And Siddhi?"... She said wanting to know what he thinks about that and she knows that he will accept her if she is his or not,

"What are talking about? Siddhi is like my daughter and I'll accept her with an open heart if she accepts me as her father"... He said all this without thinking,

"Okay!"... She said,

"Okay?"... He asked again and she nods in yes!

Hearing her he smile and hug her instantly and tightly. They didn't what that what are they doing. He wants a second chance to show his love which he didn't show her before and she wants to do this all for him and especially Siddhi. She needs a father, her father in her life. She knows that she didn't ask Sana about her father but after seeing her sketches she knows that Siddhi did want a father. And she also wants to show Monu how a mother will live with their kids. She wants to show monu she loves a mother.

Sidharth moves back and mumbles sorry stretching his neck. She smiles and shakes her head, after a while, he went to go back to his home, he stands on the door and looks at her,

"Date! Tomorrow? Dinner"... No Sentence just there words came out his mouth,

She giggles seeing him like that and nod in yes. He smiles and left after quickly saying lock the door. We laugh after seeing him as a kid but blush too. She knows that he doesn't know how to as a date. She wants to live her life again. She lost herself back them. She thinks that how she said yes if he asks that question a year back she close the door on his face but in these months she changes a lot after seeing his changed nature. His car for his mother and Son.

Sana laid next to Siddhi after locking the door and the balcony and reminds their conversation, how he told her that he always stop smoking whenever he heard her anklets without even knowing that it was her. For a long time, he didn't know that his mothers neighbour and his son's friend were Sana. She slept thinking all smiling.

.

.

***************

***************
_____

And also please bear your, writer. I am sorry for the irregular updates.
.
  Stay tuned
.
Thank you so much for reading the chapter.
.
Please follow me
On
Wattpad
And
Instagram and BookNet
.
Please press the
.
Star Button
.
And do Comments.
.
Share
.
Love,
.
Koko Rao