•|| THIRY-FIVE ||•

•|| Mr Montu! ||•

Sana laid next to Siddhi after locking the door and the balcony and reminds their conversation, how he told her that he always stop smoking whenever he heard her anklets without even knowing that it was her. For a long time, he didn't know that his mothers neighbour and his son's friend mother is Sana. She slept thinking all smiling.
___________

The very next day Shahnaz wake up with an unknown smile on her face. She did her chores before waking up Siddhi and when sh about to move to the kitchen her phone rang and saw the caller ID and it says Sidharth. She smiles thinking now he saves his number in her phone. She picked up the call,

"Hello?"... She said and her voice sounds cheerful which makes him smile.

"Hey! When you wake up?"... He starts the conversation in a normal way,

"Hmm! About an hour ago,"... She hummed and told him moving to the kitchen,

"Okay! Mom and Di want you and Siddhi here for breakfast,"... He told his mother thought which he quickly accepts it and also told them that he will inform them. Which makes his mom and di smile.

"Hmm! You don't want it,"... She asks him while playing with her fingers in nervousness,

"No I want- I mean if I thought like that so why would I call you insisted of my mom,"... He fumble but complete his words with his naughty smirk,

"Oh!"... She giggles she heard his smirk but she felt his nervousness, too,

"We'll be there in half an hour,"... She told him and that is him pleasing, they didn't the call just wait,

"Mumma!"... Siddhi came from her room rubbing her eyes, she wakes up by herself today. She opens her arms to let Sana hold her up close to her chest. Like every baby wants.

"Yes my baby comes here Jaan,"... She said putting the phone aside without cutting the call. Sidharth herd Sana calling baby and Jaan and he smile thinking how cute siddhi will looking and how beautiful Sana looking while calling those words. He cut the phone when he heard the footsteps.

She holds her up near her chest and let her cuddle a bit more. Siddhi put her face on her mother's neck deepen the cuddle and also gesture to move to the sofa, which makes Sana smile. They cuddle for fifteen minutes until Sana told her that Rita aunty calls them for breakfast. Siddhi quickly looks up with a smile because she wants to play with Monu.

Sana and Siddhi both rake shower together or can say Siddhi play all the time and Sana gave her bath. They enjoy their morning and when they get ready they left for his home. For the first time, she felt apprehensive about going there after last night conversation with him.

Sana, we're lost in thoughts and Siddhi rapidly press the doorbell and hold her mother's hand again. Just in few matters of seconds door open with ajar. He looks at her with a smile with explaining love, care, happiness, so does naughtiness. She smiles back and says 'Hi', Siddhi runs inside after saying his to him. They also went in and she meets his sister who was sitting with Monu and now also Siddhi. They smile and say hi to each other. Sana asks about aunty when Neeta told her that she is in the kitchen.

When Sana went to the kitchen, she saw aunty making breakfast for all,

"Why don't you call me for help?"... Sana said and this makes aunty look at her with a smile,