•|| FORTY-FIVE ||•

•|| His Side of Story ||•

He came back and pick Siddhi from her arms and did the same, he tugged both the kids with blankets and turn on the AC to maximum temperature. She didn't know what is he doing and why is she still sitting on the couch, she came out of her thoughts when he holds her hand and pulls her up, she didn't know why?
________________________

Sidharth didn't know how he holds himself all time, in the morning when he finds his di came to meet her that makes him worried about many things like what if she asks her questions which makes her upset, but he didn't ask or say to his sister when she came with a happy face, he went out for work and come till lunchtime,

His mom and so told him that they were going to Neeta's place for cleaning and setting up everything because of her accident she didn't go there. His mom asks him to take care of Monu and order lunch for them. From morning his mom was feeling well so she didn't make breakfast and he also asks her why is she going so she makes him quiet.

When his mom left he dances in his head and said yes a little loud, Monu came from behind and ask him what happens, he bends down and asks him if he wanna go for lunch, out. Monu dance and said yes jumping. He rapidly gets ready and likewise, he did to Monu, father and get ready and left for her home. They reach and wait for them after pressing the doorbell.

His stomach does hop when he saw her red cheeks making him wants to kiss her right away, but the kids are there and they were busy talking. She looks at him but he enters inside ignoring his feelings not her. He asks her what happened and he can find her deep in thought and when coming in the again asks her about di but she nods her head for nothing.

She asks tea and he said yes to it and went behind her to the kitchen and told her not to cook food, she asks him why and being alone with her in the kitchen, he didn't waste that time and came close to her putting his hands on both sides of her, when she shivers under his touch. He loves when she blushes whenever he touches her.

Sidharth takes his lips near her ear without breaking eye contact amd tells her whispering, he can feel her hands clutching his shirt. She's trying to push him and he didn't let her and that time she pushed her a little hard after hearing the kid voice, he also stay back because of the kids, Siddhi came and ask her about lunch. She shakes her head in annoyance he knows that.

He asks her to get ready and the kids were excited and playing around him. He loves them and he was so happier seeing them together, Sana came out and Siddhi said, 'Wow!'. He turns and his breath hitched at that moment seeing her in simple wear, she's wearing a simple purple coloured kurta and white bottoms, her plum lips were enhanced with that lipstick, maybe it's baby pink or something, he had at colours.

Kids appreciate her beauty but no word is left from his mouth, he wants to tease her and also he wants to control himself, especially around kids. He just simply nodded and ask the kids to go. He can feel her stare and her sad face but without a word they left, every car drive and lunch he didn't talk to her, not because he doesn't want to, but not now.

Kids ask for a long drive and they enjoy the time but he can see Sana just faking her smile and controlling her tears. They came back and he left to his flat saying kids forget at a diner-like they want pizza, he quickly went to his home and after ordering pizza and asked Monu to wait be went to take a shower, the cold one. He doesn't want to do something which she doesn't like. She didn't know and he didn't tell her that he loves Indian wear on her, she looks so alluring today and only he knows how he controls himself.

He came back after half an hour and pizza also arrived, they went to her home and she gave him a look when she saw those pizza boxes in his hands, he knows she's angry because he orders without letting her know. All the time they didn't talk but now wants to tease her so after asking the movie from kids and connecting his phone through TV he played their movie, he saw kids were sitting on the floor amd already started their pizza and she is beside them.

He sat next to her touching their thighs, he feels that she moves a bit bit he move to her again and start eating without glancing at her. Kids pizza is almost finished amd they both lay on each side of, movies are about to end and Monu slept and after few minutes Siddhi too, he took Monu in his arm and went to Siddhi's room and tucked him and he did the same for Siddhi, he sees that confused expression on her face and became back after tugging her and close the door, he saw Sana didn't nudge from her place, she looks sad and he want a to her, but his controlling went away when he saw those tears in her eyes.

He grabs her hand and took her to her too. They enter and he closes the door behind her and pushes her. Her back touches the door and she was shocked by his behaviour, his self-control ends and his lips find her ear,

"You don't know how am I restraint myself from you, how salacious you were looking, huh! I don't how but I can not, anymore,".... He huffed and crash his lips on hers,

His behaviour makes her confused but when he whispers those words in her ear her legs start jiggling, his husky vice sending shiver in her corpse, he holds her waist from his one hand and other were went to beside her neck and he started the kiss deepened, she tries to match him but couldn't his speed is something else.

He kisses her deeper and almost chew her both lips and lick her she opens her mouth for him. After getting the excuse his tongue starts exploring her mouth and their tongue start dancing in rhythm. His hands went down from her midriff to her hip, he grabs them and presses harshly that make her moan again, she was moaning when he deepened the kiss, but this makes her body jiggle again, her legs were losing control.

He pulls his thighs up and helps her to fold her legs around, without breaking the kiss he took her to bed and make her lay, he broke the kiss and this gives her a chance to breathe, she starts breathing heavily because he didn't let her breath before, he hovered over her, putting his hands both side of her looking on her eyes,

"You don't know from how long I am waiting for doing this, the whole day my mind was thinking to smudge that lipstick on your lips and bite them hard,".... He whispers her kiss her nose and with this, he kisses her cheeks with a bite and he presses his lips on her forehead for long and looks in her eyes, her cheeks were flushed after listening to his words,

She thinks her thoughts were so stupid that she did see his flushed expression when he first saw her in kurta, he pecks her lips again and this time she moves her lips in the union, they lost their sense and start kissing hungrily. Her hands were playing with his hair and his hands move under her kurta,
.

.

***************

***************
.
Cliffhanger!
.
Well, Hope you like the chapter. The next update comes soon, don't worry, hehe!
.
Stay tuned
.
Thank you so much for reading the chapter.
.
Please follow me
On
Wattpad & Instagram
.
Please press the
.
Star Button
.
And do Comments.
.
Share
.
Love,
.
Koko Rao