•|| TWO ||•

•|| Sidharth Randhawa||•

A man is standing in his office viewing outside

A man is standing in his office viewing outside. He looks how high he came up. His life changed in a few years.

Sidharth, a famous businessman, is popular with all generations. He's not the man who talks a lot until it came to business.

The only son of his mother and the only brother of his sisters.

Siddhant Sidharth Randhawa, 2.5 years old is very Beloved to him, but he doesn't have time for him and didn't show any kind of loving gesture to him. His son even doesn't know that his dad loves him so much.

Besides all that he moves toward his chair and starts reading some documents. After that, he calls his secretary, Mishra.

Just after a few seconds, there was a knock on the door. He came in and said,

"Yes, Sir"...

"Take this and call Kapoor's for the further meeting,".... " And"...

"Get the presentation prepared soon.".... Sidharth said and did his other work.

Mishra nods and left. He did what Sidharth said exactly because Sidharth is the person who didn't like mistakes.

He starts doing his work. He is busy most of the time that he can't go to his home.

That's the reason his mother and sisters were angry with him most of the time. His mother

D

idn't talk to him for the last few months.

His eldest sister Neeta and second eldest sister Priya love him like their child. Because he is the youngest of them and the only brother.

They were also angry with him but didn't stop talking to him. So he can know, how his mother did.  His son is lived with his mother and he loves his dad a lot.

He completes his today's work and leaves after telling his secretary and not before reminding him for tomorrow's meeting.