•|| TWENTY-SIX ||•

•|| After a Month ||•

Sidharth went back to his room and start packing his clothes because from now he is going back to the penthouse. He laid down but couldn't sleep the whole night.

Sana also packs her and Siddhi's stuff and thought how her few days went here. How much she laughs late-night talking with auntie with tea. How lovely time she spends there and try to sleep but couldn't, she just laid there blinking her eyes full of thoughts.
___________________

It's been a month since she came back and she didn't saw him either she went there occasionally and Auntie also came for tea or lunch and she told her that Sidharth came since then and that's the reason that Monu is like to spend time alone at home and that's why auntie came here frequently because he felt happy around them.

Sana saw Siddhi sitting on the sofa watching T.V. but she is in deep thought she set near her and ask her what happened. Siddhi told her that how Moni not feeling good and he always cries in the end whenever they play. He missed his dad a lot. Sana didn't know why but miserable for the kid.

She thought why he didn't come till. She is worried too. But why she doesn't know and she doesn't want to admit it too. She was working on her work when Rita Ji calls her and ask her to come by her place. Sana went there with Siddhi because she felt nauseous after hearing Auntie's voice. Her mind quickly got on him. When she reaches there and press the doorbell and wait for her.

Auntie opens the door, she didn't look well and said,

"Thank you for coming, Sana. I want your help right now,".... She pleads.

"What happen auntie? Why is look for sad?"... She asked worriedly? And first, auntie sends Siddhi to Monu's room.

"It's about my daughter, she had an accident and going through surgery,"... Auntie sobbed in between her talk,

"Right now there is no one near her, her kids are out of India for education and her husband for business, Sidharth is there with her right now but somebody will be therefor 24/7 with her,".... Auntie said and Sana consoles her and takes her in a gentle hug which she needs the most. Sana can feel the pain of any mother. Every mother could.

" Don't worry auntie everything will be all right, tell me anything you need please. I'll be there for you, anytime."... Sana said and clear her tear.

"Thank you, Sana, I know you are a kind child. I just need a small help. Sidharth is busy with outer work and he also has an office to go to, and I am going to stay with my daughter in the hospital. I just want you to take care of Monu, please.".... Auntie asked her help.

"No, Auntie please don't say please. You always said that I am like your daughter so why are you saying please and anything for you,"... Sana said holding Auntie's hand and smile with that Auntie nodded and smile too.

Sana helps auntie with packing few things which she needs in the hospital and then they peck few pair of cloth from Monu's too. Sana makes lunch for two and packs it instead to not let it cool. Auntie adores her and thinks about how someone can be so considerate.

"Auntie, who is coming to take you?"... She asked but in her heart, she wants to saw him.

"Sidharth sends his car and takes me until he is in the hospital,"... Auntie notified her.