•|| THIRTY-NINE ||•

•|| Past ||•

They reach there and Sana opens her flat and he went to her directly because he knows that Siddhi sleeps with her Mamma.
Sana came after them and see him tucking her in a blanket, she smiles and waits for him, he turns and saw her smiling leaning on the door.
______________

Life becomes so unpredictable for them, few days back they didn't even know that they will start dating again. Someone said truly that density plays its own game whenever you think something it did the total opposite for you. But this change seems so extraordinary for than they are indeed enjoying.

When he saw her leaning on the door he raises his eyebrows as a question and she gave him a nod in nothing with making him smile and her too. He stands up the move toward her, she didn't stride from her place and he came near her, they didn't exchange any words but their eyes were talking. Talking love care everything that they want for each other.

His eyes roam over her silhouette, every expression that played on. Her glittering eyes that gaze he loves the most. He loves every inch part of her and especially that mole on her lower lip line which makes him wants to kiss her right now. But he has to be patient with her, for him and their relationship.

All this time Sana observe him and his every tendency, his pacing eyes which make her knees weak. She can see that how he looks at her lips and she knows that he wants to kiss her and that is why she wants to check his patients and when she saw him shaking his head she gets the idea, which makes her giggle and she receives a questioning glance from him and again she nods in nothing.

"You like to have a tea, with me?"... She asks him,

"Hmm! For sure, with you,"... He told her with a naughty smile which makes her laugh,

She moved to her kitchen and he followed her like a kid. While making tea they talk a bit, talk about her favourite food and places. He didn't know about her favourite things and he knows that she remembers everything about him which makes him unhappy.

When tea gets ready they set in the living room insist on the balcony because it's raining unexpectedly, luckily get reach home when the rain starts. They settle on three sitter sofa, next to each other but on distance but not that much it's a comfortable distance.

They didn't know how or why to talk but this silence also makes them happy for some reason, this silence is not the bad one but it shows the maturity between them. Right now they didn't want words, maybe!

"The day I saw you here, I forgot everything, everything that happens in my past life after you,"... He talks without thinking of words and pulls out his feels. After hearing him she scoot near him and put her hand on his and didn't say anything just listen,

"I don't know what was I think when I did all that to you but I swear, I realise my feelings for you that day when I call you for meeting me,".... He pauses, she knows that he felt miserable, but didn't want him to felt that she hold his hand with her both hands and squeeze it, making him relax,

"But I don't how I move on or maybe it was just rebound to forget you but somewhere in my heart I never forget you,"... He told her few things about his past and he picked hand and kiss the backside,

He turns and hugs her from the side and she leaned over his chest and hug him back holding his hand, they stay still for a minute,

"Why she left you Sidharth?"... She asked the most important question which is roaming in her head for so long, she did remember that day but she wants to know from him, everything.

He looks at her and those eyes want an answer, and he also wants to tell her everything. He gave her an extended kiss on her forehead,

"The rebound we share, together. We get arranged marriage, our parents help us meet, the family knows each other and we kinda like each other in the beginning, I told her liking you and how you never came and she also told me about her cheating boyfriend, I don't why and how we start liking each other and thought we fall for each other too, but that was the biggest lie. I don know when she started to meet somebody besides my back after telling me that she was working but that was a lie, one of my friends saw her with a guy, but I thought maybe that was a friend so I let it go. But, when we spent our first time together she felt bad the next morning and after few hours behave normally,"... When. He told about the first time he can feel her uneasiness, he holds her a little tight and squeezes her shoulder,

"We did do anything after that day until she faints and when took her to the hospital we found out that she is pregnant. She fights to abort that baby and she wants a divorce, that day she told me that she lied about her relationship before marriage because his father denied her boyfriend, and also threatened her that they don't give her a single penny and her share of the property. Which make her marry me, for money she marries me for money, and when her father got to know about her affair after marriage he threw her out for her family without knowing us, first I didn't believe that baby was mine or not but she fights with me for abortion and divorce she told that she doesn't want my baby, she wants to live with her boyfriend,"...

"After that, I make deal with her if she needs a divorce, from me so she have to give birth to a child and with this, I have her divorce and money for leaving the country with her boyfriend. She took a day for the design but she agreed amd that's how Monu came into my life, that's how he brightens my dark life,"... He told her everything. She hugs him tighter than before and he caresses her back slowly and gently.

They stay still for half an hour or less until he asked,

"When did you first find that I am Monu's dad?"... She didn't know what to answer, she raises her head looking into his eyes,

"One day, I were at your place and kids were playing, Monu slept while watching T.V so when I took him to his room and put him on the bed I find your picture on the nightstand with Monu and auntie that was the first time I went to his room."... She told him the incident which makes her sad at that moment because she cries that night so much,

He felt her nervousness and he gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead, she smiles and kisses his chest like before. She moves back a little and holds his jaw with her free hand and kiss his cheek, that kiss was a gentle one but her lips stayed there for more seconds than he remembers, he smiles when she kissed his forehead and another cheek too. She stops and peeks into his eyes, his breaths become heavy and he wants to kiss her, he wants to have those pink lips and smooch them, but he stops himself from that desire.

When she kissed his nose he gave her a tight squeeze on her waist and tug her a little harder toward him, she almost lends on his lap, which she likes. Her face became red like cherry tomatoes, Cute! He thought.

.

.

***************

***************
.
Scroll down next update is already up!
.

Stay tuned
.
Thank you so much for reading the chapter.
.
Please follow me
On
Wattpad & Instagram
.
Please press the
.
Star Button
.
And do Comments.
.
Share
.
Love,
.
Koko Rao