•|| THIRTY ||•

•|| Breakfast ||•

Siddhi is a smart kid and her brain cell are working none stop. She peeks at her mother laid next to Monu and she is lost in thoughts while looking toward the ceiling. And slept thinking.
______________

Sana woke up a little early and moved out of the room after freshen up, she directly went to the kitchen for making breakfast tea and milk for the kids but first, she has to cook breakfast so she can also start making lunch for them on the time. She was busy cutting the onion for Poha and thinking about Poha she remembered him. It's his favourite and also Siddhi's too.

After cutting the onion she went to check the kids, they were still sleeping cuddling. They look like too big stuff toys. Sana smile and went out and look at her room's door. She wants to check on him too but she shakes her head and tries to move to the kitchen but after few steps, she turns and open the door without making a noise and peek. Here he is sleeping cuddling with her both pillows, half-wrapped blanket and looking like a baby, she thought that is she thinking she shakes her head and went out closing the door slowly.

Her work almost done, she prepared breakfast and prepare the ingredients for lunch, done with her all cutting and chopping. She went to the kid's room and wake them up nicely. When they wake up and hug Sana instantly. Sana asks them to do a brush and went out for breakfast. They nodded and move to the bathroom.

Sana moved toward her room and knocking a few time for waking him up but there is no answer she signed and went inside and shake him a little and ask him to wake up, he just hummed and sleep again and Sana said loudly last time and hearing her loud voice he woke up instantly like a scared kid. She laughs internally,

"Wake up Sidharth, breakfast is ready. There is an extra brush in the bathroom cabinet, go and brushed off your teeth, we are waiting,"... She said and went out when she heard him murmured, 'already'. She knows why he says that and went out smiling which she doesn't know why is she smiling.

When she came out she saw Siddhi and Monu sitting on the dining table and Siddhi is whispering something in his ear. She went there and ask them what were they talking about,

"Nothing Mumma!"... Siddhi sit straight after seeing her mother and Monu nodded in her agreement. Sana smile and shake her head murmuring 'Kids'!

Forgetting them she started preparing the plates for all. She turns off the burner and strains the tea into two mugs and two glass of milk for kids. She serves kids the Poha and Milk and Siddhi jump on her place seeing Poha.

"Poha! Thank you Mumma!"... She excitedly said and Monu smile and thanked her too.

Sana smile and went to the kitchen and took the other two plate and after that the last two cups of tea for them. She set on the empty chair and wait for him and here he came towel around his neck. She knows that he didn't have a bath, he just did brush and wash his face but his habit is still taking wet towel out of the bathroom. She shook her head thinking and find him sitting next to her while putting to towel back of the chair.

"Dad Sana auntie makes Poha for us, it's your favourite, isn't it?"... She told him in an exciting way and he nod as an answer.

"You also like Poha uncle?"... She questioned and he said, 'yes'!

"Well it's my favourite too and Mumma cooks the best,"... Siddhi said and also praise her mother which makes everyone laugh.