•|| THIRTEEN ||•

•|| Shock ||•

"Uhm! What did her husband, do?"... His mother looked at him with surprise thinking why he wants to know?

"Well that's quite uncomfortable because never ask a reason, she didn't live with her husband and I don't want to ask and make her anxious, ".... She didn't say anything so did Monu. But Monu heard everything. He saw his dad and he wants to tell his dad about his Siddhi didi.
____________

Sidharth went to his room after dinner. He doesn't want to show his mom about feelings. Feelings. He also doesn't know about his feelings too. He makes himself busy at work and after few minutes Monu came in his form after knocking and went near him. Sidharth kinda loved his affection. It's the first time that he came into his room.

Sidharth smile and ask him to lay next to him and he did what his dad said, Monu didn't say anything until Sidharth was busy on his laptop and Sidharth also notice that Monu is staring at him and his laptop. Smiling internally he shut down his laptop and put that on the side table. Laying next to Monu, he said,

"Hm! What happens?"... He asked a question and Monu looks his dad and gave him a cheeky smile. And that makes Sidharth smile.

All the time they didn't notice that how much their relationship got stronger and full of love. Now Monu didn't hide from him and he also started showing his love to his dad. After that day, that Sidharth started loving him and not showing anger or scolding him. He didn't know why he changes but he felt good with his son and after today's incident, his brain is working ten times faster than usual.

"Dad! You know Siddhi didi is my best friend and also she's like my elder sister, she cares for me and..... You know Sana Auntie also loves me like Daadi,".... Won't didn't say all this with stopping. He wants to share with his dad that how much he loves them and how much they love him back.

"Um! And her dad?"... He asks him with curiosity but also doesn't want to show him,

"Once I asked did about her dad, she told me but she didn't tell me anything. But she always sketches her dad,"... He told him in his sleepy voice.

"She doesn't live her dad?"... His curiosity is getting bigger but he didn't get any answer from monu because when he saw him be already slept in his arm hugging him.

He hugs his son back and pecks his forehead and slept thinking about her without any reason because he doesn't want to think about her also he can not stop thinking about her.

The next morning he wakes up early and after asking for tea from his mother he went to the balcony. Somehow he felt relaxed on the balcony and he also wishes to hear those anklets again.

He sat there and without thinking anything he just closes his eyes for a moment and he heard those anklets again. God! He smiles whispering. 

For a while he heard walking, someone who is the owner of those anklets is walking on her balcony. And also humming a song with her melodious voice. He was lost in that when he suddenly heard Mumma? Then calling Siddhi's name. He didn't know that it's Siddhi's mother. Shehnaaz, how come he didn't realise before hearing that voice.

They were laughing and after few minutes their voices went. He set on the chair and started thinking again. Now he determines to search about her more. He went in after freshening up and his mother already prepares the breakfast and monu are also wake up and art next to his grandma.