•|| TWENTY-EIGHT ||•

•|| Dinner ||•

He went home and start finding his keys but he remembers that the last time he didn't take the extra keys with him. He calls his mother and tells her about the keys and he told her that he will come tomorrow. He said everything while walking towards the parking lot.
__________________

It's almost more than a month since Sidharth came here and today he truly wants to see her but he can't. He's about to turn in the car engine when his mother said,

"Why are going back? It's already late Sidharth."... She makes him stop.

"But mom I do have keys and the other one is with you so how can go,"... He told her the problem.

"Who told you that I have the other one? Other keys are with Sana. Go there and ask her,"... His mother said while his sister gave a wink to her mother. It was the plan of his sister and her mother also love the idea to however make them talk.

"Mom, you know I can not go there, please I requesting you,"... He requests his mother, his mother about to say but his sister took the phone and said,

"Don't be a coward Sidharth, go their d ask yourself, and don't disturb us, and yes mom already call and she told her that you are coming,".... She told him.

"Fine!"... He signed and went towards her flat after locking his car. His thought that he's not a coward but he thinks about her, what if she didn't like to see him.

But more than anything, he wants to see Monu, his son. It's been more than a mother since he saw him and he misses him a lot. He is regarding for not giving any time to his son. He thought maybe today he will see him. A smile crept on his face thinking about his son.

He moved toward her gate and ring the doorbell. He waits until she came and open the door. After few seconds she opens the door and they didn't realise that they were looking at each other until Monu came and hug his legs happily. Sana smile and ask him to come in. He picked up Monu in his hand and kiss his head. Monu hugs him putting both tiny hands around his neck and Sidharth caresses his back.

When Sana got a call from Auntie so she get a little shock when she said that Sidharth is coming and he is coming for taking the keys. Auntie also told her that he didn't have lunch or dinner today because of his load of work. And with his sister hospital thing.

She felt bad that he didn't even have time for his meals but when she open the door for him and saw him like that she can easily tell that how miserable he is right now. She thought that firstly they fought then her sister's accident. Looking at him, she can tell that how he didn't have time for his meals.

He is standing in front of her with messy clothes, a full-grown Beard and looking like he also lost some weight. She didn't like the way he is looking. She felt bad that she also one of the reasons for his state. She smiled when Monu hug him and also happy when she saw that bow he pick him up and kiss his forehead and caresses his back.

She invites him in, he came and she locks the door behind. She about to move to the kitchen when he asks him for the keys,
She turns and said,

"Monu go and take your dad to the washroom and both get freshen up, I'll prepare the dinner,"... She asks monu and went to the kitchen.