•|| NINETEEN ||•

•|| Laugh ||•

Aunty asked Sana to stay with them till that window not get repaired. Sana denied and also said they will manage but aunty scolds her for that she took her and the kids with her after instructing Sidharth for doing that thing for the window which he told them before. He nodded and smile when they left.
_____________

He got he want Sana at his place. Now he has to plan something that he gets the time to talk to her. He knows that there is not a big issue in her house but shows that, that it's not safe. And his mom got done what he wants. Her!

Sana somehow not feeling good and she doesn't want to stay at his place. But she couldn't do anything because when she saw her daughter getting relaxed with Monu and aunty so she shut her thoughts.

Sana knows that how much Siddhi get affected because of those stormy winds and thunder so does she. She saw them playing and monu try to convert her mind from the rain. Auntie smile seeing the kids and she also told her that she is happy that now they are there with them because she didn't felt good earlier, she has a kind of bad feeling about something but not now.

It's been an hour since they arrived there and she saw Sidharth coming fully drained in rain. He came and told them that he did that and also clear the room also locked it too. Auntie nodes and went on for the towels. Sana didn't felt good seeing him like that. He saw her and she went to the kitchen to avoid those intense eye contact.

She knows Auntie's Kitchen we'll so she started preparing ginger tea for him as he likes. So does for aunty and herself. She wants to avoid contact with him. But also want to thank him too for part-time repair for the window. Aunty came and saw her making tea and she smile and said,

"That's great you are making tea. I just thinking of that,"... With a genuine smile.

"I think if he drinks a hot cup of ginger tea so he didn't catch a cold,"... She said in nervousness.

"You think good and I also want to drink your handmade tea, which I miss the most, you know that right,"... Aunty said with a smile and a laugh after the aunty left.

Sana feels a bit nervous and for what? She didn't know. Shaking nee bouts she completes tea and strain in two cups and she put a little bit of black pepper in his tea and strain it after one proper boil.

When she came out he already changed into different clothes and he still has the wet towel around his neck. Old bad habit of his!

She shakes her head and put the tray in front of them and ask aunty about the kids and aunty told her that they were in monu's room. She serves the cup to them but aunty picked up his cup. She stops aunty and told her that, that one is his cup with little pepper.

Aunty nods but she is smiling internally seeing that care. Now she wants something that she didn't think about all these years for his son. A capable partner!

She smiles and they talk a bit. They mean Sana and aunty or aunty and Sidharth. She avoided talking to him which he can observe that what is she doing. But he gave her time. Time!

He wants to talk to her but she doesn't. He doesn't know how they talk. How he asks thinks from her. About the day when he waits for her but she didn't come. A day before that day was the last day when he saw her last and after that in the garden a few months back with her mother. any question was roaming in his head but he has to wait for all that.

After a while kids came out laughing and dancing in their funny way and they show them their dance moves which monu learn from his father and he also teaches Siddhi. Well, that is funny because Sidharth doesn't know how to dance and whenever he dances he looks funny. Kids told them that Sidharth dance like that which make everyone laugh. This is the first time Sana laugh openly in front of him and this makes him incredible. He also smiles seeing her and quickly turns his head after remembering his mother. But Rita Ji, already saw her son smiling seeing Sana, which makes her a little confused but also happy. And she thinks that,
Are they meant to be!

He excuses himself and went to his room for hiding his happiness. He doesn't know why he felt like that because back then he never knows that he felt something for her. He always thought that they were no strings attached. But why all this different feel g he is feeling right now. He even doesn't know that.

He went out and saw his mother and Sana in the kitchen. They started preparing for dinner. He is so happy seeing his mother and Sana, under the same roof. He doesn't know why but he felt like family. He never felt this thing with his wife.

.

.

***************

***************

Please 🙏 Pray

And also do meditation

Link down there⬇

This Corona situation is playing very hard on our brains. My mind is not working seeing those increasing cases day by day.

Corona is taking life but I want you all to pray. Prayer / Manifestation can do a miracle. So do pray daily without any problems or hesitation.

Pray for everyone and My Prayer with everyone.
_____

And also please bear your, writer. I am sorry for the irregular updates.

.

Stay tuned
.
Thank you so much for reading the chapter.
.
Please follow me
On
Wattpad
And
Instagram and BookNet
.
Please press the
.
Star Button
.
And do Comments.
.
Share
.
Love,
.
Koko Rao