•|| TWENTY-TWO ||•

•|| Flashback 1.0 ||•

Sana was stuck in her place with a word they didn't talk about for a long. Both were lost in there though. She felt nothing and she went back in flashback.
____________

The day he asks her for dinner for the first time they spent so many nights together. She always hopes that one day he will love her as she does, but she never told him because he strictly forbids love from between them.

Whenever he goes on a date with those models for actresses, Sometimes she felt that she have no comparison with them she is just plain looking average girl, maybe that's the reason he hides everything from everyone about what they have,

It's painful sometimes when you saw your love kiss some other girl. She cried on silly things he always clears himself that never fall for him if she did so that was the last day with him. She fell for him but hide her feelings and that the reason she gave her first time to him without thinking.

And after that, he started giving her more importance but not like that which she craved for. She shrugged her thoughts and start working on her desktop. She prepares the week schedule for his upcoming meeting when she heard the intercom. She picked up,

"In my office"... Those were only his words.

She quickly went up and move to his cabin. He asks her about the next meetings. She told him and after hearing her, he told her to cancel the further meetings. And after that, he took his jacket and move outside, but he stops near the gate and said,

"My place, wait for me there, you know the keys,"... And left after say his few and short word conversation. Like he does always. She smiles like a lovesick puppy.

His place is not so far just the top floor of the same office building. He owes that building and on the top floor is his penthouse where no one is allowed except her. She quickly clears his afterwards meetings and after picking her stuff she went to the lift. Not before taking the keys.

She entered his penthouse, where she had many memories with him, she thought they make love tonight, she found that his mood is not good today, so she has to cook dinner for him, his favourite.

While waiting for him she cooks his favourite Curry with rice and covered with the lids. She went to take a shower and after wearing his one shirt she came back and find him in the kitchen. He was sitting on the long stool which makes him look so sexy. She went there and ask him to wash up and she will prepare the plate for them.

"What are you? My mother,"... He said with a laugh. She just smiles but she can feel the loathing in his voice.

She shrugs her thoughts and smile and said the same things again. Which make him laugh. He was drunk but that much and she knows that.

"Be in your limits, don't behave like my mother, and what are you wearing? Do you know how expensive is this shirt is,"... He spouts out his anger. Because he doesn't like whenever she behaves like a girlfriend to him.

Today his very important deal got sabotage because of his rival company and his anger was on peek. She knows that and she also knows that when he was angry he says anything without thinking but sometimes fee word hit your heart.

He grabs her hand and took her to his room. Removing the shirt he did things. He was drunk but not that much that he didn't know what he was doing and because of her love she didn't stop him she just ask him to do gentle but he like rough. That was their personality both are poles apart. But one is blinded by love and another one in his ego. Without realizing that only with her he felt his peace, but his ego was that big that he didn't know that what sin he is doing.

After few hours she wakes up and she directly went to the other room for taking a shower. She cried on thing why he always does those things but she shrugs everything off. She went to her beg which she took with her. She always had extra pair with her because of these nights she spend with him. After getting ready she watches the time and she saw it was five in the morning. Pack her stuff and also took his shirt for dry cleaning and went to the kitchen.

Sana put food on the refrigerator and wash all the utensils and after cleaning the mess she went to the office. It's about six-thirty in the morning and went to her office and start working. Her lower body is paining, she nearly walks. Only she knows that how she does clean the kitchen.

Why she woke up early and went back because he did not like any beside him when he wakes up. She didn't felt good today regarding her health. But she works until the afternoon. He already came and she like always gave him his likeable black coffee. She completed her all work for today and she went to him for permission to leave. But she didn't tell him about her health. Just said that her friends are coming that's why.

First, he scolds her but gave her leave after that and she left after that scold. She felt like crying but she didn't and she left after picking her stuff with her. She went to the market first to put the shirt for dry cleaning and also but some grocery too. After doing her all work she went to her small one-room rented apartment, which he hated because when he came to her place she was so happy but he describes her home as a dumpster. After that day she never calls him here.

She changes her clothes and sleeps for few hours without eating because her body is painting a lot. She wakes up around eight in the evening and finds her body burning with fever. She went to her kitchen and eat something available in her refrigerator and after that, she slept again after taking a medication.

.

.

I add few lines which cause a problem in the last chapter. Now you can read the last chapter to clear the confusion.

***************

***************

Please 🙏 Pray

Corona is taking life but I want you all to pray. Prayer / Manifestation can do a miracle. So do pray daily without any problems or hesitation.

Pray for everyone and My Prayer with everyone.
_____

And also please bear your, writer. I am sorry for the irregular updates.

.

Stay tuned
.
Thank you so much for reading the chapter.
.
Please follow me
On
Wattpad
And
Instagram and BookNet
.
Please press the
.
Star Button
.
And do Comments.
.
Share
.
Love,
.
Koko Rao