•|| THREE ||•

•|| Shehnaaz Shah ||•

Siddhi, bachha wake-up, look it's not that early.....She tries to wake her up.

Mumma...Please a little bit more...Siddhi said in her sleep.

Siddhi did not like to wake up early. Because it's a holiday that why she not waking up.

Bachha today I'll take you to the park in the evening...She said.

Really......siddhi set on the bed quickly and said.

She nods and siddhi hugs her tightly.

Thank-you Mumma.....

And yeah...Good morning......And kissed her cheeks.

Come do brush first and I'll make breakfast for you......She said and siddhi nod and run to the bathroom.

Sana shakes her head and moves toward the kitchen.

She cooks her favourite breakfast Poha for both of them. Siddhi loves simple but Indian food more than western. She's not like all this junk food around.

Mumma, I am done.....Siddhi comes from her room jumping and set on the chair.

Sana put a plate of poha in front of her and she smiles.

Yay!!  Poha. Thanks, Mumma...siddhi said.

Come on start eating now.....Sana said and she nods.

Both mother and daughter enjoyed their breakfast and after breakfast, Sana asks her to play with her toys for 30 minutes. Till then she will do her kitchen chores.

Siddhi went to her room and start playing with her toys. Sana did her kitchen chores and went to Siddhi's room after completing her work.

Now it's bath time baby, ... Sana said while coming into her room.

Okay, Mumma, ... Siddhi said.

She takes her to the bathroom and gave her a proper bath. Siddhi giggles a lot while bathing. After bathing her and makes her dressed. She went to take a shower for herself.

Siddhi, I am coming in a few minutes, ... She said and left to the bathroom.

Sidhhi went to the dining table for lunch and set there. She's waiting for her mother very eagerly.

Mumma, ... She whines again.

Coming my baby, ... Shehnaaz said while coming from behind and kiss her head.

Hunger, ... She said and Sidhhi nods like a baby.

Gave me two minutes baby, ... She said and went to the kitchen.

She took the lunch out on the dining table and she smiles and claps.

Yay! My favourite Aloo paratha, ... Sidhhi said and dance while sitting in her chair.