•|| SEVEN ||•

•|| Stars ||•

All these years he remembers everything related to what has he done and what wrong he did but one thing he regrets in his life the most that why he let her go or why she left him?
_

___________

Shehnaaz is trying to divert her mind but she, again and again, recalls everything. She doesn't want to meet him again. She knows that he is happy with his wife. She knows everything.

The reason she left him was that she saw him with someone. When she thinks that maybe he waits for her but how can she forgets that he was not kind to the person who commits that time.

But she's happy to know that at least he gets married to someone whom he loves and has a beautiful son, like Monu.

But from now she makes sour that whenever Auntie asked her came she confirm that he is home or not.

It's been two weeks since she didn't go there and not even let her go but they called Monu and Auntie too. And every day in the evening they went to the garden too.

Rita Auntie didn't ask her questions for not coming and didn't force her to. She got busy during these days and her daughter came to meet her as even take her to there home.

Sometimes in a week Aunties grandchildren came to spent time with her. So she didn't ask her much but only to take Monu with her to the garden.

Shehnaaz somehow felt bad for behaving like that. But she can not interfere with his family.

Shehnaaz came to know that this weekend auntie is having a family dinner and her daughters are coming with there kids and husbands.

Siddhi is taking her nape and she is busy working. She has a new project to design an office. Her boss specially asked her for doing that one.

She's busy with her work when she heard her phone. It shows auntie's number, she picked up the phone and said,

"Namaste, Auntie,"...

" Namaste Sania, I want to invite you and Siddhi, today for dinner with my family,"... Auntie said,

When she heard auntie, she got stuck in thoughts, she didn't know what to answer her. But things again and reply,

"Auntie actually, I have some important work and today is my deadline,"...

"Oh! Okay but do send Siddhi, my daughters, want to meet her, Mony always told them about her,"... Auntie said,

"Yes Auntie off course, I will, and sorry auntie,"... She said,

"It's alright, but next I will not listen to anything," ... Auntie said,

"Yes, auntie,"....  She said, they cut the call after saying byes to each other.