•|| NINE ||•

•|| Food ||•

Without even thinking back he went back to his room and slept after freshening up.  He felt nice, and don't know why? But those sound gave him some kind of relaxation.

__________

The weekend came and went. Sana tries to avoid going to aunties flat every time. But she always sends Siddhi whenever auntie asks for her. Auntie feels bad because she is not going there, she can tell that because auntie asks her a few times that, why is she not coming?

Today she is thinking to meet Auntie because now the weekend went already and he also left too. Like his sisters and their families. Even Siddhi didn't mention him once. If he was there she told her.

Think of that she prepared some sweet snack and went toward Aunties flat while locking her felt and using the stairs. She always uses stairs whenever she went there, it's kinda healthy and like an exercise for her.

Pressing the doorbell she waits for auntie. Rita Ji came and opens the door and got surprised after seeing her. She hugs her. Sana ask auntie that, Is she not going to invite her inside? Auntie smile and take her inside and ask her to sit.  Auntie also ask her, what should she like to drink?

She passes the sweet which she makes for aunty and aunty happily took it and went to the kitchen to tell her maid to make two cups of coffee for both of them and while that She was thinking about kids.

Aunty went out of step next to her and ask her what she's thinking she told aunty that she is thinking about kids and aunty asks her maid to call the kids.

After a while when they were chatting kids came out running from Monu's room and when they saw her, they happily went to her and Monu was so happy to saw her and Siddhi was too, Siddhi sat next to her and while Monu sits on a lap. Monu hugs her and she does the same because she missed him too, when he came to meet his family after that Monu didn't go anywhere, not even the garden, that the reason that auntie asks Sana to send Siddhi because Monu is very fond of her.

Letting go of all the memories and what happened from last week, she starts chatting with aunty and the kids start playing around them she told many things to aunty and so did aunty, and aunty asks her that, why she did not come? she told aunty that, she has much work regarding her project that's why she did not come and it's also important to her work and career.

After chatting and having tea together, Sana left with Siddhi and also asked aunty to come for dinner. Aunty agreed for dinner and she left after saying goodbye to each other. After that Sana went to the market for groceries. Siddhi became so happy after listening to the market.

They went to the nearest provision store and She took almost everything and Siddhi ask for two chocolates, one for her and one for Monu. Sana smiled and bought two chocolates as she asks. Siddhi jumps in her place while taking chocolates in her hands.

When they reach society Siddhi removed her hand from Sana's and started jumping. She tries to stop her and Siddhi stop and come close to her after seeing something.

Siddhi came and said,

"Mumma looks Monu's dad,"... When Sana looks at the way she shows to her, she got shocked after seeing him. He is parking the car and picking something from the backseat. She quickly turns and took a deep breath. She saw him after so long time. Sindhi ask her to go but she didn't listen to her for a minute because her mind is stuck with thoughts.