𝖚𝖕𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊 - 𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉.

Hey guys! 

It's been a while, to say the least. I haven't posted a chapter in 4 months, and that's still a bit crazy to me as I used to update lucifer's daughter every week. 

To be honest with you guys, my creative juices haven't been flowing in a long time. There's been a lot of stuff happening in my personal life, and it's been pretty hard. Not to sound like a "woe is me" type thing, but I believe that one's mental health is VERY important. It's essential to make sure you're okay and taking steps to better yourself—whether that's taking a break, etc. 

Writing used to be that scapegoat for me, and it still is. But, the pressure of writing, knowing that a sum of people are reading and critiquing my work can be stressful. 

I am so thankful for everyone who has read this story, voted my chapters, and commented. You guys have changed my life for the better, and I am so grateful for everyone you all. For the people that commented, telling me that you enjoy my work—thank you so much. I'm not good at many things in my life, but you guys have given me the confidence to say that writing is one thing I am good at. I'm still bettering my skills (and I have a lot of room to learn), but I am proud of this story and love you guys—the people who read it. 

Don't worry, I fully intend on continuing and fully-finishing the story—it's just going to take some time, and I hope you guys understand. I don't want to rush publishing anything, as I want every chapter I write to be the best it can be (from my end and skill-capability). Summer break is right around the corner, and hopefully, I'll be free to write and put out good work. 

I simply ask that the people that are still interested in the story be patient. It might take a bit of time for me to post again, but I promise it'll be the best I can do. 

Again, thank you guys so much for supporting me—I'm eternally grateful for every one of you and love you guys so much!  

You'll be hearing from me again soon :)

Love, 

Vicky <3

PS: Stream Season 5 Part 2 of Lucifer on Netflix !!!!