𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝

Mazikeen and I sit in a large room, waiting to be interrogated. I then hear someone open the door to our cell and walk in. I look up and instantly recognize this person.

"Maze, what are you doing here?" The lady scolds.

"I think you already know, Chlo."

"I do, but I just wanted to hear it from you," There is a pause until Chlo notices me. "Did you seriously have to get a kid involved with your shenanigans?"

"Whatever," Mazikeen retorts.

Chlo uncuffs us, leading us both out. "Lucifer paid for both of your bails–" She remarks, handing  Maze and I the bags from our shopping spree. "–and this is what we found in the car. I'm assuming it belongs to you guys."

"Thank you," I shly say.

Chlo politely nods and leads us into the lobby of the precinct.

I'm immediately faced with Lucifer stomping towards us, his expression that of pure rage as he heads in our direction. "One day—one bloody day on Earth and you get arrested!?" 

"This wasn't my doing–"

"I swear, you're already becoming pain in the arse."

Chlo looks at Lucifer and me in confusion.

"Oh, Detective—how rude of me for not introducing you to my offspring, Yvi. Yvi, this is Chloe Decker."

"Nice to meet you, Chloe," I greet, shaking her hand.

Chloe still has a look of confusion and shock as she does so. "Y-you have a daughter?" She stutters, questioning my father.

"Unfortunately..." He states as I roll my eyes. "It's complicated."

This is where I decide to embarrass Lucifer a bit by interrogating her, "So Chloe, are you and my father dating?" 

My father chokes on the liquor that he has been drinking from his flask.

"It's complicated..." She blushes, looking at his shocked face.

"I mean, he must really like you if he has a picture of you in his bed–"

I'm interrupted by Lucifer's hand flying to my mouth, covering it, so I'm unable to speak.

"Enough talking for you, now go somewhere else while the adults speak."

A he shoos me away, I give him a dirty look, wondering off. The building is huge and I'm fascinated by everything and anything, so this will be fun to explore

Before I know it, I'm in a lab of some sort. I instantly assumed this to be the forensics lab. I'm immediately intrigued and look around at all the tools, machines, photos, etc.

"Excuse me?"

I turn around and am faced with a woman, around 30 or so years old. 

"Oh, pardon me. I was just wondering around and this room caught my eye." 

"It's no problem, hun. You seem young, 'you interested in forensics?" She asks.

"Well, I'm still exploring my options."

We both giggle. 

"I'm Ella. Ella Lopez, a forensic scientist for the LAPD," Ella introduces, in her clear Detroit accent.

"I'm Yvi—I'm not totally sure who I am yet," I laugh.

"It's alright! You're a teenager, right?" She asks and I nod. "Okay, so you have tons of time to figure that out, kid."

Ella and I converse some more until I hear Lucifer calling my name.

"Hey, it was really nice meeting you. Although, I better get going."

"You too, Yvi. I'm not entirely sure why you're at the station, but I hope you had some fun." 

"I did," I state kindly.

"Well, stop by whenever you like! I'd love to teach you somethings about forensics."

"Sure will!"

Ella and I hug goodbye, and I follow the calls for me.

"YVI!" 

Moments later, I see him with Mazikeen.

"I'm here!" I exclaim, running over to them.

"Where on earth have you been!?"

"I was with Ella, the forensic scientist," I confess.

"For fluck's sake, I told you to go somewhere else, not to go chit chat with the employees have better things to do."

I scoff at his words. I'm done with Lucifer bossing me around, making me up for a fool. If he's going to bark, I'm going to bark back.

"Well, maybe you should've been more specific," I retort.

In an instant, I see my father's orbs turn from brown to red. I'm immediately frightened, realizing that I've just rattled the beast's cage. Lucifer quickly grabs my wrists, and I hiss at the pain.

"Do I sense attitude?" I stay silent. "I can send you back to Hell in an instant—don't forget that." 

My father lets go of my wrists, as I harshly pull back. 

The silence was defening, so Mazikeen decides to be the first to speak. "Hey, I'm just going to take Yvi home—we'll see you there."

My eyes divert to the ground as Maze drags me out of the police station.