𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞

"YVI!"  Brian yells. "What the fuck is this?" 

I look at him, confused, but then turn to see Orlando lying next to me in bed. 

"Brian I-" 

I'm interrupted Brian pulling Orlando off the bed and beating him on the floor senselessly. I immediately get up in a panic. 

"BRIAN STOP!" 

He resumes punching him.  

"BRIAN, I SAID STOP!" 

With that, I throw him across my bedroom, so that hits the wall. My purple eyes are now in the display from the amount of anger produced in my body. 

"Goddamnit Yvi," Brian groans. "You have to choose. Is it me or him?" 

I look over at Orlando to see him look at me desperately, so does Brian. 

"Yeah, Yvi, Is it me, the being you've known your entire existence, or Brian, a human that's just using you for his gain." 

"I can't-" 

"CHOOSE!" Both of them scream. 

...

"Yvi?" 

I jolt up from bed, or should I say couch, panting. 

"Yvi, are you alright?" 

I look over to see a concerned Orlando sitting next to me. 

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say, taking deep breaths. "It was just a nightmare." 

"Yvi I'm sorry for taking the bed last night, I-" 

"Don't worry," I interrupt. "You seemed so peaceful, so I didn't want to wake you." 

I immediately look at my phone to see that its half-past eight. 

"Shoot," I groan.

"What?" Orlando asks worryingly. 

"We're late for school. Get ready." 

He nods and rushes to the bathroom to get ready. 

[ ]

[OUTFIT BELOW]

"Okay, what class do you have now?" I ask Orlando as we walk towards the school

"English." 

"Ah, alright. I'll see you during break then." 

"Yeah, see you then." He smiles. 

After that, Orlando and I go our separate ways. I walk in the building and to my current class, Biology. When I arrive, I faced with my teacher, Miss Maddry. 

"Thirty-five minutes late, I see, Miss Morningstar." 

"I'm sorry-" 

"Save it. Detention with me after school should teach you a lesson." She smiles sarcastically. 

I groan, walking to my desk and taking a seat.  

"Why were you so late?" Alisa asks.

"My alarm didn't go off," I reply. 

"Well, you didn't really miss anything. All Miss Maddry was doing was lecturing us on turning in our assignments." 

"Not surprised." I giggle. 

After an hour, the bell rings, and I rush to leave the classroom. I call Orlando to see where he is. 

"Hello?" He answers. 

"Hey, where are you?" 

"I'm in the theater." 

"Alright. Stay there. I'm on my way." 

I hang up the phone and walk a long way towards the Performing Arts Center. After five minutes, I arrive and open the door. My mouth immediately drops at what I'm hearing. 

"Common sense said
Go back and reconcile.
But common sense forgot about her smile." 

"I think I love you
I want to love you
Please let me love you
I wish to show you how to love."

Orlando strums his last note of the guitar, and I clap. He looks my direction and immediately drops the guitar. 

"Hey, Yvi.."

"Hey." I laugh. 

"Um, how long have you been standing there?" 

"Long enough to know that you're absolutely amazing!" I exclaim. "Did you write that song?" 

"Yeah, I did. Spending three months in your chamber gave me a lot of time to do things." Orlando admits. 

"It's beautiful, Orlando." 

"Thank you," He sighs in relief. "It means a lot coming from you." 

"No problem. The girl that this song is for is extremely lucky." 

Suddenly, I notice Orlando's face dropping. That smile from before is now replaced with the expression of disappointment. He scoffs, grabbing his backpack and walking towards the exit. I follow close behind. 

"Did I say something wrong?" 

Orlando turns around. 

"No, you didn't," He says. "I'm just an idiot, that's all." 

With that, he walks out of the enormous room, and I'm left alone to dwell on my thoughts. 

[ ]

✞ AUTHOR'S NOTE ✞

Sorry for the short chapter guys. It's been a while since I last posted a chapter, so I wanted to give you guys a little update to let y'all know I haven't forgotten about lucifer's daughter. I'm working on a new story, so you may or may not be seeing some sneak peeks soon. I hope you guys are doing well :)

Love, 

Vicky <3