𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

I drove up to the valet of The Grove. Sam quickly hopped off my scooter, taking off my helmet and handing it back to me.

"Thank you for driving me Yvi—I'll take the bus home so you don't have to come back."

I nodded. "Bye Sam!"

The boy in the barista uniform waved goodbye and ran away, disappearing into the crowd of people. 

Before I could drive away, I heard various voices calling my name. I looked to my right, seeing Alisa and the Watson Twins running towards me. 

My eyes brightened in the delight of their presence, giving the girls a warm smile. "Hey guys!" 

"Hi Yvi!" The girls exclaimed back.

Alisa gave me a look of confusion, "What are you doing here? I thought that you had to work on a project with Sam?"

"Well, he forgot that he had work today so I dropped him off." 

"Are you busy right now?" Kala inquired.

I shook my head.

"You should stay then! We can go shopping, watch a movie, and have dinner if you'd like," Sasha suggested.

"Uh- I'd love to—let me just ask my dad to see if it's alright."

The girls nod as I pull out my cell phone to call Lucifer.

LUCIFER'S POV

"Lucifer, can you not drink while you're driving?! I know you're immortal or whatever, but I still feel unsafe," Chloe nagged.

"Alright, alright," I rolled my eyes, taking one last gulp of whiskey from my flask and putting it back in my pocket. "You humans and your hang-ups." 

I then felt a sudden vibration in my other pocket. Realizing it was my phone ringing, I took it out and picked up the phone call (putting it on speaker).

"Hello, the one and only Lucifer Morningstar speaking."

"What–" I recognized the voice to be Yvi, muttering in confusion. "–I mean, hey Lucifer—it's Yvi. Is it alright if I hang out with my friends at the mall?"

Out of instinct, I immediately stated, "No-"

[FLASHBACK]

"Maybe this is the start of an actual relationship with your daughter. Take this small ounce of care and show it."

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Taking a mental step back, I retracted my previous comment. "I mean, yes—yes, you can. Just be back at the penthouse before 10." 

"Oh my- Thank you so much!" Yvi exclaimed excitingly.

I chuckled, humming "Mhm" into the phone before hanging up. 

I turned to Chloe to see her flashing my gleeful grin at me. "I'm proud of you Lucifer—I'm glad to see that you're taking strides to better your relationship with Yvi."

"Yep," I simply stated, vocally popping the p.

Chloe coughed, "Small strides."