𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

(WARNING: In this chapter, the characters are going to be investigating the death of a minor. The descriptions of the injuries will be kind of graphic and there will be talk of sexual assault. If you're sensitive to stuff like that, I suggest you not read this chapter. Readers discretion is advised.)

on with the story...

✞ LUCIFER'S POV ✞

After locking the door to the interrogation room, I break the door handle, making sure that no one could get in. Someone begins to knock on the surface in a panicky manner, but I ignore it.  I peer at Mr. Mendes and see him wide-eyed. I slowly walk over to him, taking the key to his handcuffs out of my pocket and unlocking it, so he could move properly. He seemed shocked by my action but grinned in amusement. That arrogant grin was enough to set me off. I grab the collar of his t-shirt and fling him against the wall.

"What the fu-"

"You waste of a human being!" I shout, interrupting him.

I punch him square in the face and all he does in groan in pain. His blood splattered on my hands as I punch him again.

"What happened to the smart ass that could easily take a hit?" I spit. "All you are is rubbish! Raping however many women and young girls. Letting other men take advantage of them and taking their right of saying no!"

In response, Mr. Mendes just spits at the ground and glares at me, as if he's trying to intimidate me. I throw him against the one-way mirror, and he starts to cough uncontrollably.

"You mess with whomever's child, and you get away with it. But when you attempt to rape my daughter. Correction, the Devil's daughter." I pause, letting my demon face come out. "There will surely be consequences."

Mr. Mendes' face turns pale as he tries to back up into the wall, but since he was already leaning against the concrete surface, it was no use. I kneel so I'm face-level with his and he gulps.

✞ YVI'S POV ✞

After pounding on the door for about five minutes, I hear a faint scream coming from the other side. I begin to kick at the door. Thanks to my given abilities, after a couple of kicks, the door swings open and I'm faced with a crying Jordan, rocking back and forth on the ground. Holy crap, what did my father do now?  I look at Lucifer to see his eyes bright red, meaning that he had previously shown his devil face.

"Father!? Why on earth would you show him-"

"Because he deserved it! Now he's going to see my face every time he closes his eyes until he dies. There's a special place in Hell for this man." My father rants.

A couple of officers soon jog into the room and takes Mr. Mendes away. I look behind to see many of the employees of the LAPD staring at us.

"WHAT!" I shout. "Nothing to see here."

They soon go back to doing their jobs and I walk out the interrogation room, clearly peeved.

[ ]

Soon after the incident, I used my scooter to drive myself home. It was a long thirty minutes from the thoughts running through my head. I'm glad that my father was trying to stand up for me, but I don't want him showing his devil face, especially to humans. I know what the face can do to mortals' minds and it ruins their lives. Once I've arrived at Lux, I turn into the parking lot and park my scooter. I rush up to the penthouse and immediately hop in the shower due to the long, and stressful day I had. Taking a warm wash also reassures me that it'll clean me of the man's grimy handprints on my skin. Since I'm immortal, Mr. Mendes had left no physical marks to make me feel reminded of the incident, but I could still feel him touching me so I made sure to scrub really hard. After my shower, I changed into a cream color lounging set which came with shorts and a long sleeve top. I also put on fuzzy socks and put my hair in a low bun.