𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

After a long drive from Mr. Fallucci's clubhouse, Lucifer and I finally arrive back at the penthouse. He drops me off in front of Lux's main entrance and pulls into the parking lot. I walk towards the line of people, and without a second glance, the bouncer immediately lets me into the club. I head straight to the penthouse and decided to shower, feeling a bit sticky. I then change into something comfortable to wear, as I'd be pulling an all-nighter to finish today's homework. 

"Yvi, are you in there?" I hear from behind the bathroom door. 

"Orlando, is that you?" 

"Yes. Are you decent enough form me to come in?" 

"Yeah." 

I unlock the door, and Orlando comes in. 

"Back so soon?" 

"Yeah, there wasn't too much to do at the mall, so we just spent most of the time in the food court practicing our audition scenes." 

"You're auditioning for the school's musical?" 

Orlando nods. 

"What's the production?" 

"It's called Sweeney Todd, I believe. My theater friends told me that it's a great musical." 

"I believe that I've heard of it. All I've been watching is stuff on the app called Netflix. There's a lot of interesting films and TV shows on there." 

I peer into the mirror and rake some hair oil through my curly locks, "When are the auditions?" 

"Next week. I already have a scene and a partner for the acting auditions. All I need to do is find a theatrical song to sing for the singing auditions." 

"Oh, I see," I comment. "Well, if you need any help, let me know!" 

"Thank you," Orlando states. He then steps behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. "How is it that you look so beautiful in both your human and demon form?" 

"That was off-topic," I giggle, leaning against his chest, "That's a bit dramatic, don't you think?" 

"No, I actually believe that it's a bit of an understatement." 

I playfully roll my eyes and turn around to face him, "Okay, are you going to do some homework with me, or are you just going to stand there?"  

Orlando frowns, "You're no fun." 

"Yeah, yeah," I laugh. "Come on. We have a history essay to write."

[ ]

*a few days later*

LUCIFER'S POV

"Meet Alexander Gonzalez," Ellas states, snapping a picture of the body. "Our victim here was pushed off the railing from the second floor and fell onto this glass coffee table, which broke his neck."

I take a quick look at the body and immediately recognize the man.

"Oh, I recognize Mr. Gonzalez!" I exclaim. "Yes, he came into Lux and asked for a favor, which I granted."

"The favor being...?" Chloe questions.

"Well, he wanted to become famous on this new app called Tok-Tik."

"You mean TikTok?" Ella asks. "Man, I love that app. I could watch videos on there all dang day if I pleased."

"Do we have any witnesses to the crime?"